Old tobacco

Ok, i always heard the stories you guys would tell but never truly was sure until today. I, lets say unearthed, some old tobacco. How old you may ask? lets put it this way, its all from varying ages, some is about 2 years old, some i ordered from hassouni probably 3-4 years ago, and the last bit were samples sent to me by Kasbah. yeah they are all pretty damn old. so lets start with the nakhla, the stuff from kasbah looks surprisingly moist for nakhla, the stuff Hassouni sent me looks the same as when it arrived and the nakhla i bought probably around 4 years ago, well that still looks the same also. The alfakher that was in the same wrapper in came in just taped closed, is just as moist as the day I bough it, not a single clue how. The black tobacco kasbah sent me still looks as clumpy and sticky as it did when it arrived. the tangiers is actually leaking out of the bag i think so i may put it in a new one. Im just amazed, im thinking about smoking tonight, just wish i had a pipe i could use my tangiers phunnel on and more tangiers, but maybe once i find a better job i can afford both.

Yeah unless tobacco is left out to dry, like stored totally poorly it tends to hold over forever! You should be good, though the flavor can be a bit less intense after a while, report in with your success or failure though :D

Yeah unless tobacco is left out to dry, like stored totally poorly it tends to hold over forever! You should be good, though the flavor can be a bit less intense after a while, report in with your success or failure though :D

well thats the thing, the Al Fakher was a 50g of rose, i took it out of the box, opened the second wrapper used some, then folded the wrapper and shittly taped. it was open essentially for years, and its still moist as the day i opened it.I may smoke tonight, though i work at 10am and i have to hook my dryer up, like change the cord and what not.

Eh, no rush. First settle in then worry about leisure activities :P

well so far we have everything we need really, im building out coffee table soon and hopefully a bar for myself as well

hell yeah, I cant wait to build the bar, will take some time to do it how i want but it will be awesome. The coffee table is more for my girlfriend and a nice place to kick my feet up while smoking lol