the annual hi its me again post

Coleman

What's up folks? how is everyone doing? i see the new forum revamp and it looks awesome. I send this to you today from my apartment with my girlfriend, we moved in exactly a week ago and are still getting situated but everything is going well. I now, at least for the time being, have a laptop that "works" and hope to be around more and see some smiling old faces. another thing, while i wont be able to afford it for a while, i will be able to smoke hookah finally. I have quit smoking, tried vaping did not enjoy it at all but i feel so better not smoking cigarettes, its nice. I am also in the process of trying to switch to a vegan diet, its a pain because my girlfriend is still vegetarian but im working on it.

Vegan schmegan! Nice to see you around again bud, glad to hear life's working out for you. I've just been studying for exams and smoking pretty much all year round :D Life's nice mostly. Good to hear you can finally smoke hookah again too!

Vegan schmegan! Nice to see you around again bud, glad to hear life's working out for you. I've just been studying for exams and smoking pretty much all year round :D Life's nice mostly. Good to hear you can finally smoke hookah again too!

yeah ill probably smoke tonight at some point, i really need another pipe and more tobacco. I actually just signed up for an apprenticeship hoping to hear back about it

Still got the nargile I sent you? If you need some tobacco let me know

of course man, I'm using it right now. its the only one I have actually haha im trying to figure out an adapter so i can use my other bowls also.

Yeah i want it so that I can be able to use my tangiers bowl and smoke tangiers. I need a smaller bowl though my tangiers bowl is huge, i just need to worry about everything else first and a pico bowl is 30 dollars. what happened to tangiers shit? why is it so expensive now

It just all is kinda limited since not a lot of the picos were made, they've been expensive from day one. As for tobacco, everything is more expensive in the EU than it was a few years back, shit sux!