Open up a Hookah Lounge

Im am trying to open up a Hookah Bar in Miami Florida. I am working with someone that wants to partner up. The bar will be relatively small, about max 40 hookah at a time.

In the Hopes that things go well, would it be a business worthy of investing all of my time since it will be a 50/50 split?

Just trying to get an idea on peoples experience.

Thank you

Oh man, there is a really, really long thread right HERE

As for investing all your time in any loungy/bar/similar thing is gonna be hard when the place is getting started up. I can't actually tell you about profitability etc. in the US though, since I have no experience with lounges in the USA

Don't do it, man.  The only successful hookah lounge in SoFla that comes to mind is that one on Lincoln Rd. and that one's more of a bar that happens to have hookahs in a very good location.

Im am trying to open up a Hookah Bar in Miami Florida. I am working with someone that wants to partner up. The bar will be relatively small, about max 40 hookah at a time.

In the Hopes that things go well, would it be a business worthy of investing all of my time since it will be a 50/50 split?

Just trying to get an idea on peoples experience.

Thank you

If you think that your lounge is in the right place ( i mean popular,well known place in FL ),and if U feel like you can make it,than just go for it !