Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Chreees

Getting out of vaping, everything must go!

back to hookah?

Nah, nothing right now. Well no I take that back... I started chewing gum, for my oral fixation. I'll get back into hookah once my kid's a little bit older. The vaping was cool and all, but I got tired of feeling like I had to carry it with me everywhere. Nice just being able to walk out of the house without it. Plus, the kids we babysit were becoming uncomfortably interested in it. I don't like setting bad examples. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now I bet you wish you didn't sell that Nawras!

Nah, no regrets. Helped pay for my dog's heartworm treatment, so it was well worth it. She's a totally different dog since we first got her. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sign in to follow this