I am getting nice clouds but no flavor I tried different types of flavors and tabbco but not feeling any flavor

the only flavor I good feel was mint which was mixed into  watermelon and I only felt the mint no watermelon 

using a vortex bowl packing lightly good heat mangment no leaks

Anyone know why?

• Upvote 1

Wanna snap a pic of your pack? It's completely possible that you're packing too lightly or too tightly, both can make the bowl taste wrong while getting good clouds. What brand are you using?

• Upvote 1

I can't get a picture I am not home for two weeks

and the shisha is localy made not branded that's what we have here 

let say I packing right and the shisha is good what else good be an issue?

• Upvote 1

KM man, i's Khalil Mammoon :D

I mostly smoke Nakhla Mizo, Nakhla Original and Al Fakher. Cause that's all I can easily get around here. But there are some German brands I can get my hands on that are pretty good. However those are a pain in the ass cause you gotta test out flavors one by one, they are very hit or miss.

That's what I thought. I was confused cuz I thought the question was what Shisha was he smoking. 

​The United States is pretty much the only place that refers to the hookah tobacco as shisha. Everywhere else, it refers to the hookah pipe. That's why I always refrain from using the word shisha, and call it simply hookah tobacco.