Sell me my next favorite flavor

Trying to find a new staple for my stash and having a hard time. So I come to you for recommendations! 

I tend to mostly smoke Al Fakher and Tangiers, and recently mostly only Al Fakher. Flavors I like include Melon, Strawberry, Pink Lemonade (Fantasia), Vanilla. 

Flavors I've had that I wasn't a huge fan of were cinnamon and most of the "ice"  flavors.  They're ok but not great. 

I want a GREAT flavor. Wow me. What do I absolutely NEED to smoke?  What do you keep around at all times and why? 

Help me you guys! 

Bitch, what you're looking for is that peach flavor. Nakhla Mizo Peach motherfucker. Just taste that baby, mmmm. None of that Al Fakher candy ass sugary bullshit, this straight up tastes fruity as fuck. Thick clouds? Motherfucking CHECK! Lovely fruity sweet deliciousness on the inhale, slight fuzzy aftertaste on the back of your tongue as you fill your lungs. Followed by straight up peach on the exhale, it's like you're eating the god damned fruit itself. Check this out though, this ain't none of that finicky Tangiers bullshit. Just pack a bowl, throw on some coals and go to town brother. It's gonna leave your house smelling so good. Even my momma likes it.

Go get that Nakhla Mizo Peach son.

If you're not into the punch in the dick depth of flavor of Nakhla Mizo Peach (you big pussy) consider this alternative:

Nakhla OG Orange! If you think super thick clouds are for poser bros and even a hint of sugary artificial flavors is too much you're gonna be giving this dry fucker a go. It's got mediocre wispy clouds and sometimes it's so dry it's gonna make your throat itch but GOD FUCKING DAMN is it the most accurate orange ever made. Want citrusy? It's citrusy. Wan't the smell of fresh fucking oranges? It's got that too. Want anything else? You're shit out of luck baby, but we love it anyway. Go get some now.

Ofcourse you could go straight up traditional if you like anise and apple get your ass some Nak OG double apple, I like to binge it every now and then.

And yes I have had alcohol tonight, this is why the previous two posts happened.

I second the Nakhla Double Apple. Also, give Static Starlight from Tangiers and look. I literally always have some on hand, and it's placed with every order.

Bitch, what you're looking for is that peach flavor. Nakhla Mizo Peach motherfucker. Just taste that baby, mmmm. None of that Al Fakher candy ass sugary bullshit, this straight up tastes fruity as fuck. Thick clouds? Motherfucking CHECK! Lovely fruity sweet deliciousness on the inhale, slight fuzzy aftertaste on the back of your tongue as you fill your lungs. Followed by straight up peach on the exhale, it's like you're eating the god damned fruit itself. Check this out though, this ain't none of that finicky Tangiers bullshit. Just pack a bowl, throw on some coals and go to town brother. It's gonna leave your house smelling so good. Even my momma likes it.

Go get that Nakhla Mizo Peach son.

If you're not into the punch in the dick depth of flavor of Nakhla Mizo Peach (you big pussy) consider this alternative:

Nakhla OG Orange! If you think super thick clouds are for poser bros and even a hint of sugary artificial flavors is too much you're gonna be giving this dry fucker a go. It's got mediocre wispy clouds and sometimes it's so dry it's gonna make your throat itch but GOD FUCKING DAMN is it the most accurate orange ever made. Want citrusy? It's citrusy. Wan't the smell of fresh fucking oranges? It's got that too. Want anything else? You're shit out of luck baby, but we love it anyway. Go get some now.

Ofcourse you could go straight up traditional if you like anise and apple get your ass some Nak OG double apple, I like to binge it every now and then.

And yes I have had alcohol tonight, this is why the previous two posts happened.

​I like drunk Luka! :lol:

The major vendor I order from never has Nakhla Mizo Peach in, been trying to taste that for years now lol.  Is Kashmir Peach a decent replacement?

Not a fan of anise, so no double apple for me.  Also the clouds are a big part of the enjoyment for me, so no OG Orange.  

Right now, I'm looking at getting Static Starlight, Kashmir Peach, AF Special Rich Creme, AF and Nakhla Melon (and Sweet Melon respectively) and I want to try one more... but not sure what.  

Thoughts?

Kashmir Peach isn't even close to the same as Mizo Peach in terms of flavor....but it is equally as delicious. I definitely recommend you at least try k-peach. There is simply nothing else like it out there.

I've found that a staple in my collection has become Tangiers Ololiqui. Also Nakhla Double Apple. 

The thing I like about that tangiers flavor is that it's pretty unique and its not too sweet, but also not too tobaccoy or what ever. 

Edited by agunn1231

• 3 weeks later...

Trying to find a new staple for my stash and having a hard time. So I come to you for recommendations! 

I tend to mostly smoke Al Fakher and Tangiers, and recently mostly only Al Fakher. Flavors I like include Melon, Strawberry, Pink Lemonade (Fantasia), Vanilla. 

Flavors I've had that I wasn't a huge fan of were cinnamon and most of the "ice"  flavors.  They're ok but not great. 

I want a GREAT flavor. Wow me. What do I absolutely NEED to smoke?  What do you keep around at all times and why? 

Help me you guys! 

I smoke AF flavors all the time,so my favourite ones are: AF mint,AF watermelon,AF strawberry,AF lemon,AF orange,and what I do with those flavors is mix them all the time to make different taste...My favourite Al fakher mixes R:
Watermelon-Mint mix
Lemon-Mint mix
Orange-Mint mix
Lemon-Grape mix
Watermelon-Orange mix
Energy Drink-Mint mix 
....As U can see,mint mixes with pretty much every other flavor and still makes a killer combination :D 
And believe me when I tell you,i tried every single Al Fakher mix out there that you possibly can try ... :P hahaha