Mutation x v4

I just picked up the mutation x v4 at my local vape store and its pretty insane.  vapor production is phenomenal, flavor is solid when its opened up, and even better when it is closed off a bit.  I am super impressed with the atty and all the extra goodies it comes with for only $40 and I'm sure its a bit less online

i honestly have no idea how to post images on here so hopefully this works.  I just picked up an IPV4 so im excited to try it on that.  I've been running it on a Slojo celtic mod clone.  I have a twisted 24 guage dual macro coil in it now and its running around 0.2 ohms.

http://imgur.com/a/diLQ2

Edited by dreamyxcupcakes
because im bad at pictures.

Nice! Good job getting the black IPV4- I hear they fixed that mirrored-look screen issue. I'm curious about the temp control and whatnot, but I kinda have my eyes on the Kanger Subox right now. The black version just looks so hot! http://i2.wp.com/vapingcheap.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/subox-.jpg?resize=620%2C827

that subox looks really nice in black!!!

Yeah I've been  interested in trying the temp control and it was on sale for $75 at my local shop so i figured i would give it a go.  I have to pick up some nickel to try it out for temp control but i primarily got  it just so that I have a mod that will last me longer throughout the day with out having to change batteries constantly.

That's exactly why I love my dual 18650 box mods, and will likely skip on the Subox. I just hate carrying around an extra 18650 or two with me everyday.

When I was into the tube mechs, I didn't bother carrying extra batteries... I usually lost power (smaller clouds) on my drive home from work, which was fine at the time because I didn't really vape when I got home. Now I vape after work when I let the dogs out, go to the grocery store, etc. So it's nice to have that extra battery life and not have to worry about it.

Here is a pic of mine.. Got a single coil build in it right now. Twisted 24ga Kanthal alternating with 20ga Anarchist. Love it for full on flavor. Ohms out at .10 :ph34r:

​But...would you say that it's...sick...as tits? Hahah. Looks good! Doesn't look like you've got much cotton or juice well though, how many pulls are you getting before it's dry?

Here is a pic of mine.. Got a single coil build in it right now. Twisted 24ga Kanthal alternating with 20ga Anarchist. Love it for full on flavor. Ohms out at .10 :ph34r:

CAM00271.thumb.jpg.6f046b6e10dc3db7e2f73

​Gat damn! I bet you go through some juice with that build, lol. Only reason I refuse to vape that low! My bro gave me a Vulcan that was built to .10 and I changed it out pretty quickly for that reason. I like to stick around .3 to .4 ohms usually.

Yeah, the juice well is considerably tighter than my V2. It does indeed go through some juice. I get about 3 pulls maybe 4 before I have to drip again. Only issue I have with this setup is that it can get considerably hotter than I enjoy. I can cool it off some by adjusting the AFC or dialing the voltage down, both of which result in less flavor and less cloud density. Its a fine line of heat/airflow control, a lot like smoking OG Tangiers.

I really like this atty because you kinda get the best of everything for $25. if you want full on flavor, you can build a single coil and only use the bottom airflow. Or you can slap a dual parralel build in it bust open the AFC and chuck those choo choo train clouds.. Build quality is nice too. All around a great deal.

Edited by fcbayern
shpellink knot soo gut