Al Amir Blackberry Review

I don't know what blackberry tastes like so the review will basicly be a guess.

Tobacco, 8 standard al amir hamster entrails.

Flavor, 6.5 the flavor was good, it deifnitly tastes fruity and sweet
but it was very weak, since i cant identify with the flavor i may not
liek it as much, but either way it was good but very weak.

Smoke, 7.5 thick and smooth, but not too thick

Buzz, 0 nothin

overall, 7 i might like it better if i knew what a blackberry tasted
like and i would like it alot more if the flavor was stronger, i dunno
how al amir flavors their tobacco but it always seems to have great
taste but really weak.

[quote name='NERV']I don't know what blackberry tastes like so the review will basicly be a guess.[...]
overall, 7 i might like it better if i knew what a blackberry tasted like and i would like it alot more if the flavor was stronger, i dunno how al amir flavors their tobacco but it always seems to have great taste but really weak.[/quote]
NERV, Am I reading this right?  You don't know what a blackberry tastes like?
How is it possible that you've never eaten a blackberry?  They aren't exactly exotic; to me it is like someone saying they've never eaten a grape.  Actually, where I live there are so many wild blackberry bushes they are considered a real nuisance.  Weird, it must be neof those regional differences.
I received my samples form George, but so far I've only tried the Amir raspberry.  It also seemed very weak.  Non-smokers in the room were very enthusiastic about the smell, which they said was exactly raspberry, but I just couldn't taste much.  Smoke was very smooth, and it had no buzz (which is as I prefer), but Amir needs to punch the flavor up a notch or two if they want this zep to fly.

around these part the nuisance berry is wineberries, they looks like
small raspberrys but they are brighter in color and they are much more
flavorful, they can be sweet, sour, or a combination of the two and
line between sour and sweet can be a period of just a day for so, so
obviously these berrys dont keep long

[quote name='NERV']around these part the nuisance berry is wineberries, they looks like small raspberrys but they are brighter in color and they are much more flavorful, they can be sweet, sour, or a combination of the two and line between sour and sweet can be a period of just a day for so, so obviously these berrys dont keep long[/quote]
'course, the flavor of blackberrys are somewhat preserved in blackberry jam, which you should be able to get anywhere I'd imagine.  Not quite the same as a fresh blackberry, but pretty close.
Blackberry bushes are a huge pain in the ass; they spread like a wildfire, and they are thick, covered with big thorns, have deep and extensive root systems, and are virtually unkillable. Even RoundUp won't kill them.  They are like the kudzu of the northwest, but worse because their thorns and ropy stalks make them hard to manage with your hands.  They aren't even native to Oregon, they were brought here from England (where they don't grow as well) by some jackass who wanted a blackberry farm about 100 years ago, and then their seeds were spread by birds eating them and crapping them out.  They ought to dig that jerk up and ship his bones back to England in a bundle of blackberry brambles.

Blackberries are DELICIOUS!
We had some in my neighborhood when I was a kid in California, they grew really big!
I was picking some and fell into the bush. I was wearing shorts.

Too bad about the Al Amir disappointment though.
I'm praying for an Al Fakher Golden Seal Black Currant!
Now THAT would be incredible!