saharasmoke.com ?

hey everyone
I'm new...i've been reading the forum for a few days and you guys seem cool and knowledgeable about where to buy and what to expect.
I've been smoking hookahs for 6 monthes or so at a local hookah bar in Dallas and decided to get one for myself when i move out to my new place. I've found one that i really dig at saharasmoke.com for 79.99 that comes with its own bag, which i think is nice.  I've looked at all the sites listed in the forum and can't find one that i find superior looking, functioning (from what i've read), or the price, but i'd really appreciate any of your thoughts on the company...complaints or praises.  Also, does taller mean better?  Thanks!
- David (the new italian dude)

Well With every hookah company some people wil recieve good service,
and some peopel will recieve bad service. IT happens, orders may get
mixed, someone didnt take the right order, maybe the website mad an
error. But mishaps happens and youll get sent the wrong colored bowl,
or wrong hose etc.  BUt Ive ordered soem tobacco from sahara smoke
and it got to my house in about a week and  it was exatly what I
ordered. ANd  TheHookah.com sent me some sample tobacco and came
about 4 days after they told me they sent it.  SO no matter where
you buy your hookah from, there is always a chance for good service and
a small chance for bad service. So if thats the only site
that ah sthe hookah you want, buy it from that site. Chances are youll
get good service.

And from my experience beiiger doesnt nessisarily mean better, BUT
other peopel have stated that bigger hookahs dont give you as harash of
a buzz since the smoke takes longer to travel to the water.
Hope that helps. But its just a matter of oppinion.

Hey Roketsloth, Pleased to meet you.
My techique for shopping from these companies is giving them a phone call. I'll ask them all sorts of questions and get a feeling for their mentality. That is an indicator of the customer service you may expect. Also gives you a sense if they are real. I do e-mails too and see how long it takes for them to get back with me. This is my chance to really ask some off-the-wall questions to see if they address them. While I have never done any business with Sahara smoke I did with their sister company [url="http://hookahkings.com"]hookah kings[/url] (someone correct me if I'm wrong) and even ordered my massel over the phone. They were very good to me.
The size? I once bought a 17 or 18 incher in an emergency to use for a week before I left Egypt. Smoked like a charm. Now, I wish I brought it back with me.
Good luck
MR Bubble

yeah, i read your thread about that.that's somewhat lame ...though i didn't see what exactly they stole from your site...obviously not the layout.but alas, i'm not interested in their website design or even how they go about it. i just don't want a crappy product or hassle.

They actually DID steal it word for word, photo for photo.
Now they just have the address list, AS IF they came up with it all by themselves.
THEN when confronted, the woman wanted to sell the idea back to me and get ME to endorse it! I said NO, just LINK to me like other people do, and I will promote you, you'll come out ahead. BUT NO, she insisted on using MY LIST.
I have yet to hear from the MALE partner, who so far has NO HONOR, NO INTEGRITY, NO ETHICS, and is unwilling to speak to me HONORABLY MAN TO MAN. Instead he HIDES BEHIND A WOMAN like a WORM.
Do not do business with Sahara Smoke or associated sites.
If they treat people who PROMOTE THE INDUSTRY FOR FREE this way, how do you think they'll treat a customer with a complaint?
It should be a major indicator to everyone on the ethics of Sahara Smoke.

Why don't you take legal action if you feel like you've been ripped off?
Personally I think the fact that you can't deal with a woman is pretty lame.  Can you only solve problems with someone that has a penis?
I still don't see what they stole from you.  There isn't a hookah lounge directory on their site.  In fact, they link to you and are promoting your site. 

Um isnt web content copyrighted? I would think you can take legal
action against anyone who takes your web property or ideas ( ye syou
can own ideas) and uses them as their own WITHOUT permission from the
owner( you).  You should look it up, because they shouldnt have
taken anything without consulting you first. And if they did consult
you and you denie dtheir application to use anything from your site,
they would not be able to use anything.

[quote name='HookahCulture'] 
[b]Oh yeah and [url="http://hookahkings.com"]Hookah Kings is not related to Sahara Smoke.[/b]
HookahKings wouldn't DARE try to steal my hookah lounge directory gig LIKE THOSE HONORLESS WORMS AT SAHARA SMOKE.[/quote]
I've been corrected. I just looked at them and realized it. Hookahkings are related to a couple ones out there. Aren't they shisha-hookah and cleopatra[/url]? I get confused.
MR Bubble