is my hookah tobacco bad? please help

I was wondering if my hookah tobacco is bad. I got a tin of a local vendor who sells his own brand called galaxy and I smoke his shisha all the time and now around the time I open up this new tin that it is not clouding at all its all acting weird I also notices the over flow of juice in the package is it just a bad batch or am I just being weird

If you're buying local made just check in and ask what the problem is. It could not be acclimated well or it could be something on your and with the pack though, if this is a flavor that you haven't had yet it might need to be packed differently, if it's ultra wet go fluffy as shit and see what happens.

Honestly, every brand/recipe is so different it's tough to say. I would definitely ask where you got it from, but, for most stuff, it doesn't go bad for a very long time. The general rule of thumb, from my experience, is that if it's a drier brand (like nak or some of the other traditional brands), it will last longer. Juicier stuff seems to fare less well, but, giving it a good mix and acclimating it using the 4/20 method (leave the container open for 4 hours, stirring it every 20 minutes, and then keep it covered for a day), possibly multiple times, will definitely help. Another option is to put it all into a ziplock and just knead the bag/squish it up real good (this helps mix the juices back in a lot better than just stirring).