Best Fumari Flavors?

• 2 weeks later...
from my order probably a year or so ago, Watermelon was one of the best flavours around.

They also had mint choc chip which was pretty decent.

I've had at least 8 flavours which were a complete waste of time and waste of money. They were very hit and miss.

Perhaps things have changed, I don't know, but I haven't had their tobacco in a while

My favorite Fumari flavors are White Peach, Tropical Punch, and Rose (best rose! it's even good by itself). As stated above though, they are horribly gouging the price; maybe look into Starbuzz for a super-premium brand (unless you're deadset on getting Fumari).

melon is probably the best flavour i've ever had. its just smells and taste like the fruit and not the candy flavour that you normally get. very very good and the flavor tends to last a fair bit as well, i remember my last session i smoked it down to a small black puck before it completely lost its flavor. i've never done that before, maybe cause i've always smoked al fakher.

[quote name='Erica']Tropical Punch.[/quote]
Tha troof.

Also, the chocolate mint is a fair chocolate mint if you like it heavy on the mint side.

Rasberry is quite good, as is the Black cherry. Premium grape is freaking fantastic.

Fumari though, tends to go a bit wongos after awhile. If you get it, smoke it fast. Leave it around for a few months and it gets to suck.