Custom Juice...

Chreees

So on a whim, I emailed the guy from www.lapinelupine.com, my favorite juice vendor, asking if they could make me a cereal flavor. I was going to pull the trigger and order a 120ml of Fruit Hoops from vapewild.com, but before I hit the "Place Order" button, the thought struck me- I wonder if Lapine can do it, and if he can, will it be better than VapeWild's?

Turns out he can. He even offered to give it a cooling effect. I was skeptical at first, but decided to go with it, since I haven't had a cereal flavor yet that has that aspect to it- just the fruity cereal and milk. I'm extremely excited to see what he comes up with! I ordered a 30ml to test it out, and will definitely order a 120ml bottle if I love it.

Anyway, just wanted to let you guys know... If you want a custom flavor that you've had in mind, it might be worth asking if he can do it. He charges just a bit more for custom mixing- $10 per 30ml, or $32 per 120ml.

Edited by Chreees

Have him make Static Starlight!

​I actually tried to get a guy to do this on reddit... fell through. What would you say the flavors are in Static Starlight? I think I remember grape, lemon, and rose (or maybe jasmine?)? I'll see what he can do.

Lol, I can't remember either. Been too long. God I miss it. Best flavor ever. If you can think of what you think the fourth flavor is, let me know and I'll see what he can do. I know Eric never has revealed it. EDIT: I just checked an old thread over on .us, and it boludo mentioned grapefruit as the fourth flavor... perhaps he's right? If so, it'd be lavender, violet, raspberry, and grapefruit...

He wrote back that he can give Static a shot, see how I like it.

Oh, I know what the fourth flavor is, but I'm still keeping true to my promise.  I am not going to say what it is.  I'm still not 100% positive on raspberry.  I think there's mention of 3/4 flavors on .us.  I'm going to check right now.

Oh, I know what the fourth flavor is, but I'm still keeping true to my promise.  I am not going to say what it is.  I'm still not 100% positive on raspberry.  I think there's mention of 3/4 flavors on .us.  I'm going to check right now.

​That's the thread I just looked at... Consensus seems to be lavender, violet, raspeberry, with the fourth flavor unknown. Without the fourth flavor, I doubt I can get Lapine to get an accurate e-liquid version. He said he can try the lavender, violet, raspberry, grapefruit, and see how it turns out...

Yeah, I don't think it's going to happen.  However, all this talk about Indian Summer has convinced me to set up my hookah tonight and smoke some!

​Well at least there is a positive in all this! :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

So I ended up having him try Static Starlight (grape/lemon/rose) and "fruit cereal" (berries like Fruity Pebbles/milk flavor/menthol for slight cooling sensation) for me. Both arrived last week and they've been steeping. Smell fantastic, can't wait to try them out!

Btw, I'm going to be getting into DIY soon I've decided. Going to do more research before I purchase anything. 

So I'm vaping both flavors today... The cereal one is not any better than VapeWild's Fruit Hoops (guess I'm glad I bought 240ml of it lol). It does resemble Fruity Pebbles more than Fruit Loops, which I like. I dunno, I'm going to keep vaping it, see if my thoughts change or not (it may get better as it steeps more). Also, I'm not getting the cooling effect at all. Just a milky cereal flavor.

The Static grape/lemon/rose flavor is reminiscent of Static Starlight, but I'm not catching the lemon part in it. I'm getting mostly the grape, with rose. It's still really good, though. Just not spot on. But hey, what can you expect? The guy has never tasted Tangiers Static Starlight, so I can't expect him to get it just right. I am definitely going to visit this one once I get into DIY. Shouldn't be too hard really.