Chreees

Lapine Lupine Labs: Potion #1 Black Currant

Steep Time: 2 weeks

Nicotine Strength: 3mg

Flavor: 10

Vapor: 10

Throat Hit: 0

Overall: 10

Thoughts: One of my favorite flavors of hookah tobacco was Havana's Rowan, which is basically an excellent black currant flavor (think grape). I was pleasantly surprised to find this flavor in e-liquid on Lapine Lupine Labs' website. Got it in the mail, and did my usual two-week steeping, and tried it. WOW! Even better than the Havana Rowan flavor I remembered. This is a rich, sweet, tarty grape flavor. It's pure bliss. Probably my new favorite flavor, hands down!

Lapine Lupine Labs: Potion #17 Blue Skies

Thoughts: This juice was very pleasant to vape. It's not like anything I've vaped before, in a good way. It feels sophisticated for a 'fruity' vape. You can distinctly taste the coconut and blueberry, and they pair well together, with enough of each to compliment each other. I would've never thought they'd go together but they do. The menthol is very very mild, just a little breeze on the exhale, the perfect amount of menthol. And its not really 'cold' at all for some reason, as i particularly do not like menthol or minty flavors due to the 'chill,' but I didn't mind this at all. Keep in mind that this juice is not exactly sweet, but somehow, it does not taste like it's missing anything. I usually vape sweet/tart fruity vapes. I view this as a nice break from all of the sweet and colorful juices i have. Easily an ADV. And the value... oh the value. I'll be reordering this one for sure!

Lapine Lupine Labs: Potion #2 American Apple Pie

Thoughts: If you're looking for a complex apple pie flavor, this is it. You can actually taste the crust and baked aspect! It's incredible. Not an everyday vape for me, but that's just because I'm not a huge fan of apple pie to begin with. Definitely the best apple pie flavor I've ever had, though. Worth a try even if you don't really care for apple pie, like me!

Lapine Lupine Labs: Potion #4 Maple Breakfast

Thoughts: Walk into IHOP and grab some maple syrup into your mouth- THAT IS THIS FLAVOR! It's sweet and delightful. Really not much else to say besides Lapine Lupine really knocked it out of the park with this one! I can't quit vaping this... Will have to reorder more very soon, lol.