I did some stuff

Travis

Decided to take a shot at making my own unregulated box mod. I've got plenty of electronics and soldering experience so I figured it would be worth a try. 

The first pic is from my "test" box. Basically used it to figure out where my holes would go, how I would manage my wires and where everything would sit nicely. It's a 1590g enclosure so there isn't a lot of room to work with in there. (Edit: those pics are actually in the second post lol, stupid mobile) 

These pics are of my next box, already drilled the holes and test fit everything. It's being powder coated on Thursday, going to line the inside with vinyl and wire it all together. It will be much much cleaner than the first haha. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Travis

Just gona go with solid black for now. A buddy of mine runs a machine shops and he's just going to throw it in with a customers order. 

Thanks for the positive feedback guys, hopefully the final product ends up being as good as I hope. 

Attempt number 2 went very smoothly. Pretty happy with how everything is laid out so I think I have my final blueprint. Thought about doing a B box but I just like how small the G feels in my hand. Still getting the powder coat on Thursday, but if anyone has any painting skills let me know, maybe we could work something out! I've got enough supplies to make 8 more of these. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg