I'm still getting the error page in the attached image whenever I go to www.hookahforum.com.  When I press the "Return to the index" link, it brings me back to the front page.  It's been like this for a couple weeks now.  Anyone else getting that?

Screen Shot 2015-03-03 at 1.24.48 PM.png

Hmm, that's weird. I had that a few times a week or two ago, but that's it. I would say just give it some time, and if it's still happening let us know. The update just happened, so it may still be migrating or somesuch. 

Yes, Adrock and I have been chatting through this whole process, and it might be a while for all the bugs to be sorted out. But have no fear, we are GETTING SHIT DONE, SON! New features and goodies will be added as soon as possible, but right now we're focusing on the bugs.

Speaking of bugs, Chris, you might want to make a thread for people to report any bugs they have come across. So far the only major one is that stuff in the moderation que sometimes still shows up in a forum, even though there is nothing to moderate in there. I'm also seeing a few -1's for some items in the que.