Regal Prince Thoughts?!

8f264fd58d7eeb6adce6d5ed37588ac0.jpg

Here's a redwood version supposedly coming out very soon

Hookah company. Or thehookah is already selling the normal wood coloured one

• 1 month later...

hey tailor, could you post a pic of the inside of the purge chamber, with the ball bearing removed? I want to see if they changed the way that section is milled out from earlier models.

i'll post, but i`m not shure how can i do this, my smartphone cam can`t take a picture so macro, i guess, but i`ll try my best and will upload soon.
Ps: my first regal i bought a 4 years ago and have metal ball in the purge, now regals are coming with de plastic ball in the purge,

I got one, it's amazing piece
but i saw on thehookah, and they selling a piece diferent of mine, and, in my opinion, more ugly

​I'm really digging the dark stained wood over the lighter, reddish tint.

Looks like they've learned to clean up the edges on the wood, unlike my Melech haha.

​Is Regal an Israeli company?  Melech means King in Hebrew.

I got one, it's amazing piece
but i saw on thehookah, and they selling a piece diferent of mine, and, in my opinion, more ugly

​I'm really digging the dark stained wood over the lighter, reddish tint.

Looks like they've learned to clean up the edges on the wood, unlike my Melech haha.

​Is Regal an Israeli company?  Melech means King in Hebrew.

​As far as I can remember, Regal is based out of Colorado

• 4 weeks later...

I got a Malek and I like it. the only issue is the purge. It's a bit temperamental. But solution is to barely put the cap in with 2 BBs.

I find it kind of disheartening that they still haven't totally fixed their purge issues.

​are you sure they haven't? i have not heard of any problems recently unless people just aren't talking about it.

i bought a BR pipe which is similar to a regal and I've been really impressed by it.

I find it kind of disheartening that they still haven't totally fixed their purge issues.

​are you sure they haven't? i have not heard of any problems recently unless people just aren't talking about it.

i bought a BR pipe which is similar to a regal and I've been really impressed by it.

​My BR POTR is my favourite pipe, hands down. My only complaint with it is that where it screws together there is too big of a gap, so juice can collect there. But, that causes me to clean it more often, which is good.

If you read Stuie's post just a little ways up he says the purge is temperamental, but I don't know if that means there is an issue with it...but I think it does. When things work, they don't require a workaround.

​My BR POTR is my favourite pipe, hands down. My only complaint with it is that where it screws together there is too big of a gap, so juice can collect there. But, that causes me to clean it more often, which is good.

If you read Stuie's post just a little ways up he says the purge is temperamental, but I don't know if that means there is an issue with it...but I think it does. When things work, they don't require a workaround.

​didn't know you had one thats awesome! yeah I've found that too i had a brazilian tell me the only downside with them is you have to clean  them a lot to make sure the pieces don't get stuck together, but it is a awesome pipe

http://www.hookahkingbrasil.com/

I ​think 5 Star is the only one carrying them in the states? 

http://5starhookah.com/MADE-IN-BRAZIL_c274.htm

The ​Thunder hoses they make are really top notch as well, if you like NuHose/Fancy Hose type hoses.

​ohh, pretty awesome stems. But the short Regal does look sick. For wood stems do you he to put linseed oil or glycerin o the wood to keep it from cracking?

http://www.hookahkingbrasil.com/

I ​think 5 Star is the only one carrying them in the states? 

http://5starhookah.com/MADE-IN-BRAZIL_c274.htm

The ​Thunder hoses they make are really top notch as well, if you like NuHose/Fancy Hose type hoses.

​ohh, pretty awesome stems. But the short Regal does look sick. For wood stems do you he to put linseed oil or glycerin o the wood to keep it from cracking?

​Certainly doesn't hurt, but that depends entirely on how humid it is where you live. Just in case you are unaware though, the Regal's have a stainless stem and downstem, so the wood portion is just for decoration and doesn't ever actually come into contact with the smoke/moisture. So you just need to take into account external humidity.