Mya Bambino Has Holes?

Hey everyone!
Wonderin if anyone had this happen. I got a Mya bambino and I started the first smoke session n there are small holes in the side of the shell about a inch away from hose port. Has anyone else experienced this???

Right right. I was just wondering if anyone else had any quality control type issues with the Mya hookahs. I know they are Chinese "trash" but the bambinos I've smoked have been legit until I bought on for myself. Hopefully the folks at hookahshisha will replace it.. . (The Romman pomegranate shisha was legit tho! Haha)

Mya may be the only Chinese brand that isn't considered garbage.  Pics or it didn't happen?  Not sure if you mean if it's dented or there's litereally a hole drilled through all that metal that isn't a hose port or purge port.

I don't have a paid account so I can't post a pic from my iPhone but the hole is right in the side like where the pattern was stamped in the metal. If u give me ur email I can send u the pic so u can see what I mean. I'm going to be sending it back for a replacement. Just disappointed as it was my first mya purchase.

You can host your image on imgur.com and just post the link here. I've never heard of what you are describing happening, and that seems like a pretty easy thing to spot. I'm sure MYA could chime in, as they have an account here, but generally speaking, there are rarely QC issues with MYA stuff. As Helios said, nobody thinks MYA is trash, we're all pretty much in the same boat that they are the only chinese manufacturer that actually puts out good stuff.

http://i.imgur.com/DFyDvsu.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/1FIl4gq.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/UPrIaGl.jpg

I dont think Mya is trash either its just a lot people jump on that as soon as I mention Mya. Those are the links to the pics I took. This is very disappointing as this is the first Mya I have purchased ever and I know I may get flamed for this comment but I chose this Mya over a KM... I'm hoping hookahshisha.com will answer me back so I can get a replacement soon as my syrian generic broke and I sold my old KM to a close friend which leaves me hookahless unless I try to plug the hole with some chewing gum for the time being.

You're definitely facing a manufacturing mistake on their end or piss poor package treatment. Contact the seller and get it replaced imo. Or if they refuse you can fix it yourself if you have the knowhow to conceal it once it's fixed, some kind of epoxy on the inside maybe?

I have never seen that on a Mya and Have Mya's going back over a decade old and never seen that... that's a one in a million fluke for them.