Black Currant Flavor!

Chreees

So excited to find this, I had to share... Lapine Lupine Labs has a black currant flavor in eliquid! I was always a fan of Havana's Rowan (the only Havana flavor worth a damn), so I was pleasantly surprised to see this flavor in vape form. I ordered it along with Blue Skies. Will let you guys know how it goes. Probably gonna be a few weeks before I try it, as I like to let all my juices steep a few weeks before I try them.

http://www.lapinelupine.com/

Btw, if you don't know what black currant tastes like, think about the old AF Grape. It's like a tart grape flavor. Damn delicious.

• 3 weeks later...
So I am finally vaping it after steeping... MY GOD! It's just like Havana Rowan! Slight throat hit to it but the flavor is so good I don't even care. Hands down one of my new favorite flavors!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I am finally vaping it after steeping... MY GOD! It's just like Havana Rowan! Slight throat hit to it but the flavor is so good I don't even care. Hands down one of my new favorite flavors!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw they only offer in a 6 :/  I want to try but I don't think I could handle the nic

Nah, he'll make it in 3mg if you ask him to, just type it in the comments box when ordering. I got both Blue Skies and Black Currant in 3mg. It's freakin' delicious, some of the best juice I've ever had. And you can't beat it for the price! I'm going to have to place another order soon, and will likely pick up some other flavors as well!

I steeped for 2 weeks. Good to go. Here are the steeping notes on his current order form:

"Note on steeping: All the fluids come ready to use, their flavor profile will change subtly over the age of the fluid. Some, especially the fruit flavors will have more throat hit while fresh. If you leave the bottles uncapped with both the top and dripper tip off for a day or two in a dark room temperature location, the harshness will vanish. This is due to ethanol being used as a base for some of the flavorings used. This evaporates off very quickly."

I'm going to be ordering more Black Currant, more Blue Skies, and a few others very soon...

Just got my first order in!!!  I ordered Black Currant, Blue Skies, and #24 (only name it has)  I'm super excited to try them all as soon as my taste buds are back in full force (on the tail end of a cold)

Nice! Lapine says to leave the cap off for a day or two to get rid of the slight throat hit, but I found there to be no issues with throat hit after I steeped them for several weeks. I may try it next order, though, just to see if there's any difference. I'm going to be placing an order soon of 120ml bottles of Blue Skies and Black Currant, and try some other flavors in 30ml bottles. Shit's good! It makes me want to throw all my MBV and VW flavors out the window! Haha.