Vapewild

Chreees

Decided to try out VapeWild.com since MountBakerVapor.com has been disappointing me lately. I purchased 3 30ml bottles (Fruit Hoops, Fruity Freeze, and Tiger's Blood) and they threw in 3 10ml bottles for free! I've tried all except two flavors and so far, I've been blown away. For the price, freebies, and customer service, you can't beat VapeWild. Definitely recommend checking them out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Whats been happening with Mountbaker? I place an order about a couple weeks ago and its all good to go.. Only thing I find with his juice is it has to steep a LONG LONG TIME!! I mean like 2 weeks long.. not sure why but I have found that about 2 weeks is the sweet spot for a lot of his stuff? Did you have a flavor issue or some sort of customer service thing? Best thing I like about mountbaker is he's cheap!!

A lot of people on reddit are reporting issues. I had a completely unvapeable order, but they replaced it free of charge, promising it'd be right. It was. Still, VW is cheaper and I find their juice to be a bit better. I'll still order Hawk Sauce from MBV, as its one of my favs. MBV posted on reddit that they are working to fix the issues. It's because their supplier (FlavorWest) changed their formulas or something.

Mine takes 2 weeks steep time as well. It's because it's made fresh to order, and it needs that time to "cure," I guess you could say. Vape Wild juice is the same way. I tried the Fruit Hoops when I first got it, and while it was good, it didn't really shine until it hit 2 weeks old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I finally got my Vape Wild order yesterday. This was sitting for a about a week, everything smelled great, the flavor was pretty good too. I will track it for the next week or so and see if it gets better. I will be doing this with Blueberry since this if my favorite flavor to smoke.

Also got 2 10ml bottles of freebies with my sampler order.

Nice, what flavors did you order? I am definitely reordering Fruity Freeze (won't be ordering Thug Juice from MBV anymore), Fruit Hoops, and maybe Tiger's Blood (haven't decided). Smurf Cake is one I definitely have to try- wish I had ordered it first round, but missed it somehow.

I got Blueberry, French Vanilla, Peach Tea, Strawberry Mojo, Mango Tea, Lemonade. They also threw in Sweet & Cream and Mango Peach Tango

So far, I have smoked;

Blueberry - Very close to what tang Blueberry tasted like(sugary and sweet). I am steeping it a few more days to see if the flavor gets stronger, right now its just a little light.

French Vanilla  - This is a nice light flavor, rich vanilla notes, just about what I would expect

Strawberry Mojo - This is a strawberry mojito. I am really digging this one, its got a little bit of throat kick but balanced. The mint could be a bit stronger.

Lemonade - I just re-wicked last night because I smoked the chocolate mint and I couldnt get anything else over it. So the first thing I put in was the lemonade and this was unsmokable. The lemon flavor was there and it has potential but there was a ton of throat kick and it was very harsh. My wife compared it to smoking the powered sugar from the mix.  I am going to let this sit for a week or so before trying it again.

I am looking at tigers blood, orange cream, Havana bourbon, Blue Lemon Squeeze, and Blood Good Oranges for my next order.

I hope MBV fixed production issues the Blue Moo I got on Saturday is kick ass. I cant put it down. I want to order a nice sized bottle of it.

Here's my problem with MBV and why I never order a bottle larger than 30ml from them... They're consistency sucks. One bottle will be GREAT, then the next will be just okay, then you may get a completely unvapeable bottle (it's happened once to me, the entire order). I've considered ordering a huge bottle of Hawk Sauce, but I'm afraid it'll just piss me off when I go to use it for the first time. So I just stick with the 30ml bottles and if it's great, then awesome, if not, I only have 30ml to vape through until I reorder. It's the downside to buying cheap juice, I guess. With my limited budget these days, it's just something I have to deal with.

Meanwhile, we shall see how VapeWild's consistency is over time as I make future orders...

• 3 weeks later...

So I also had a similar experience with MBV a few weeks ago. I had 2 (30ml) bottle that were absolutely unsmokeable. (Going off on a tangent, I think the problem is the Nicotine, because the only juices that I couldn't smoke had Nic in it, the other bottles were all zero nic and were fine)

Anyhow, I decided to go off and order from Vapewild, the prices were excellent and I had heard good things. SO my order cam a couple of days ago.. So far I am not too impressed, I will draw a better conclusion in a week or 2 but so far its not going well. I ordered (5) 20ml bottles, and received 2 smaller ones for free. So from a total 7 flavors, the only flavor that is ok is Fruit Hoops. All of the other flavors have a serious chemical/fake flavor profile which is pretty annoying. I hope to god that the flavors get considerably better after steeping but not too sure. I have speed steeped a few of the bottles in hot water and there has been no change. Once again , i usually vape a zero or a 3mg nic juice so there really isnt any nic to oxidize or break down.

Flavors I received were Strawberries and Cream, On Cloud Custard, Fruit hoops, Banshee, Circus Bear, Cool Orange (I thought this would be like a SB citrus mist, right now tastes like an orange cough drop) and Pina COlada..

I will try and give an update in a week or 2..  

PS.... Fruit Hoops is an excellent flavor, if you like ceral-fruity vapes this is one of the best..

Fruit Hoops is definitely one of their best flavors. I found with VW, it needs a pretty considerable steep time. Mine didn't really shine until at least 2 weeks in, getting even better at 3 and 4 weeks. Fruit Hoops is probably the only one I'll reorder from now on (maybe Fruity Freeze as well), but I'm going to be doing majority of my ordering with www.lapinelupine.com from now on... $7 per 30ml, or $27 per 120ml. Great juice.