Ordering Hookah Online To Canada

Hey guys so I live in Toronto and am opening a shisha cafe I am wondering is there ways to order large quantities of shisha online. Also websites would be appreciated.My friends orders from Mnhookah but I herd it's closed now. Also has anyone tried the silicone bowls ? Thanks cheers Edited by Ace Left

If you're asking how to circumvent customs, good luck. There's a few Canadians on here who can tell you how to better your chances, but I see you running a high risk of getting insanely taxed if you order large quantities.

Order more than a kg at a time, don't order anything but tobacco, pray it doesn't hit customs, if it does it goes back to the shipper instead of being destroyed or taxed to you. As a business, you still risk being fined, so ship person to person.

Also, use the search function. It works and all your questions could have been answered with an easy search of "canada" and about 5 minutes of reading.

Note: The above is simply an opinion and is not the viewpoint of myself, hookah forum and anyone affiliated with hookah forum.

• Upvote 1