Starbuzz, Fantasia And All Glass Hookah For Sale

Addison Roberts

First off is this all glass hookah. It was custom made and is very thick glass. I bought this hookah for 125.00 foe it to be made then bought a perk for 15 and a female to female joint for 20.00 along with a hose joint and make shift hose tip. The hose tip and perk are both broken but are still able to use with a little rigging. Other than that the hookah is great. No cracks, chips, etc. Asking 80.00 foe the hookah no bowl. Includes shipping.

Roughly 850-900g of fantasia Surfer. It is a nice blend of pinaple juice and coconut rum flavoring. AskingAsking 50.00 for the whole tub I paid 80.00. 55.00 included free shipping.

Code 69 by starbuzz I bought a 1kg tub and only think half will be used so I am selling off the other half. Asking 30.00 for the 500g.

Next up is 300g of Starbuzz Safari Melon Dew I am asking 15.00 for.

Thank you for looking at my listing. Please either contact me on the forum or email me at 0406473@gmail.com for a quicker response.

I am willing to trade shisha for other shisha. Please post offers below or as I stated above email me. I am in need of coco nar so if anyone hits me up before I get more I'd accept those as a trade aswell.

None of my devices are letting me submit pictures so I will get with a staff member to see how I can continue.

• 2 weeks later...

Hookah - 65.00

Surfers at 750g for 35.00 

Code 69 & the melon dew has sold - 

Edited by Addison Roberts

• 1 month later...