Which Brands Low Buzz To Strong Buzz?

Someone here probably know's better then me, but buzz is entirely subjective. I imagine a ranking from low to high would look like Fumari, Social Smoke, Starbuzz, and AF. But honestly you'll have to try and see what does it for you.

Buzz is based on amount of nicoteine in the product.  Washed tobbaccos will have less nicoteine.

IIRC, the 4 brands you just mentioned are all washed tobaccos and generally, they will have lower nicoteine content compared to something like Tangiers or Nakhla (Nakhla may be washed but it surely has more buzz than the 4 mentioned.)  Those 4 should have the same amount of "buzz".  For best buzz, don't drink or eat at least 2 hours prior to smoking.  Also, prepare for a big time headache.

Actually, I know that Social Smoke is NOT washed unless soemthing has changed. I don't know about fumari but SB and AF are both washed soooo

SS will be most likely to give you a buzz. Look at the fumari container, if it says .5% nicotine then its unwashed, more of a buzz. if it says .05% nicotine, then its washed and less of a buzz. Unless you burn the fuck out of them using poor heat control, then both will give a buzz.

• 3 weeks later...