Hello From Florida

Sup guys. New to the forum but not new to smoking hookah. I've been smoking for around 10 years now. I've owned several hookahs, but the past couple years I've been buying some cheap ones (flame suit is on).
About to buy another KM, I've missed the quality.

Welcome to the forum! What pipes do you currently have in your collection? Got any pictures?

Thanks. I added some pics. These are my no name pipes. Cheap ones like ager, inhale and never exhale.

I stopped smoking a few years back and then decided to smoke "every one and awhile" so i bought cheap hookahs.

But since I'm back to smoking at least once a day, I'm ready to buy a couple nice hookahs. Probably going to go with KMs again since I regret giving mine away when i quit.

The ager pipe (clear vase hookah) hits very well. Large bore. But it's starting to develop some surface rust where the bottom stem connects.

I have a question. I smoke twice a day (aprox. 45 minutes) (shisha of choice is usually AlFalker and starbuzz). Do I smoke too much? Lol.
Or are there other hookah addicts out there?

Nice! Honestly, if a pipe hits well, I don't really care what the name on it is. The big issue with cheap pipes is, as you've noticed, rust (and other forms of oxidation and deterioration). If you like large bore, two other options (pricier options, to note) are Hookah King from Brazil and Regal from the Colorado. Both are wide bore pipes that hit great and are made of good material and of good quality.

I have a Prince Of The Road from Hookah King, you can check it out on 5star here

I also have a Melech (Redwood version) from Regal.

I only recommend those because KM has gone down in quality a bit since when you were smoking them. They are still good pipes, just not AS good as they were (especially for the price). Though, it's possible that might change with the Syrian pipe makers supposedly moving into Egypt. Another option if you like Egyptian style pipes is Farida, they have been putting out some really unique and awesome stuff in the past year.

There are many of us on here who have had 8-12 hour straight sessions of smoking, so I think at 1.5 hours a day, you're fine. I smoke for at least a couple hours every night, and on weekends i might have a pipe going all day long hah.

We're all addicts here :D

Thats some good info right there! I appreciate it.
I think I know what you mean about the quality of KM going down. I have a friend who bought a new one last month from amazon. He paid about $140. When it came in, it looked like a child made it. It was absolutely terrible.
I will check out those other brand for sure. My current hookah has plenty life left in it, so I can save up and get a nice one. Price isn't really an issue. As quality is most important to me this time around.

I let you know when I get a new one and update with some pictures.