So Here She Is (Isn't She Sexy)

fcbayern

I got my order in the mail Sat and put her together right away. I am so happy with my first build. I think I will be smoking a lot less hookah now. 

Here is the setup let me know what you guys think. It's a Plume Veil 1.5 clone on a Stingray-X mod. The build is dual coil 6 wraps of .26 Kanthal on a 1/8 drill bit. It Ohms out at about .43 (I tried to be a bit conservative for my first build). The battery I am running is a 18650 2500mah 35a.

I am super happy with this build it hits really well and has nice flavor and vapor production. I am still messing with all of the airflow settings of the Plume Veil, But so far its just awesome..

Thanks for all of your help guys

I saw Aeon told you about Imgur in the chatbox. That's how I do pics. Just upload then post the link here. Easy as a fat kid eating pie. :)

I really liked my Stingray X. Wish I still had it, but I sold it in order to justify the purchase of my box mod to the wife. ;)

I usually vape 26g kanthal wrapped 6 times, dual micro coils, and it comes out to .35 ohms almost every time. My go to build.

Thanks Chris!! I would like to keep it polished. I like that look better (same with my hookahs). I have had to polish it once already, and it gets grungy almost instantly because it in my hand all the time. NOt sure what all I can do about that. BUt we will see how it pans out... I do love it though.. THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP..

PS. I do have a few questions about vaping now that I have been vaping for a week or so. I will start a new thread with the questions so be on the lookout..