Need Halp Finishing My Hookah

The Rooster

my short boy mya vase broke, so i decided to make my own out of a patron bottle. totally glad i found this forum, gonna scour it looking for ideas if i ever want to build another....

BUT what i need help with is i need a good adhesive to glue the metal hose vavles to the glass i have drilled. i loaded all my pics on imgur before i saw this section. but anyways here are the images http://imgur.com/a/UzQka

as you know it needs to be stron enough to deal with the pressure of putting the hose in without breaking the adhesive.

also, i got this hose from a friend, does anyone know who makes this hose? the hooka im making is a 2 hose hookah so i would like to order another that matches.

THANKS FELLOW HOOKAH FRIENDS!

Gorilla glue has a superglue that works for both glass and metal, that should work. You'll have to be sure both the metal and glass are sufficiently "scuffed" up with steel wool or the likes.  It doesn't dry clear though, it will be a milky white, and it does expand as it dries so you only need a little.

Check lowes or home depot for it in the adhesives section, definitely read the directions too, I think you have to moisten both pieces that are to be glued with water first, then apply the glue with a q-tip or toothpick. I'm sure there are other brands out there, I've had the best luck with Gorilla Glue though.

Hey thanks for the help. I ended up going with a really strong glue that's used to boats and aquariums. I will post the name of it later (in bed now). The hookah is done and works perfectly besides needing a defused which I have already started making.

I still need to know who makes the hose in the picture link I posted in the original post. Anyone have any idea?

No clue honestly on the hose but because of the deer graphic placed on it my best guess would be something out of deerborn where mark used to order most of his stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 7 months later...