Al Fakher Limited Edition

What's up every one!

So I guess this topic is border line review-ish, but I wanted to here every ones opinions/experience with the new AF line. 

So far I've tried two of them, Sparkle and Tangerine Twist. 

Sparkle was like your standard AF lemon, but with a sweet undertone. It's almost like a lemonade, but not a pow in your face chemically lemonade, a really really refreshing one. Was an excellent flavor.

Tangerine was just amazing. I'm partially biased, because I personally feel like AF's orange is one of the best on the market. Tangerine is like a sweet orange, with a slight creamy taste on the exhale. It was really really freaking good. 

I'm more or less an occasional AF smoker as tangiers is my primary, but I have to say so far I like the new "modern" flavors I tried. Was just curious if you guys tried any and what you thought of them?

i haven't tried it yet im gonna probably pick some up in the next coming weeks from the dealer, but hows ur pineapple stock? lol i know you love it! its gotten super popular latly atleast with us. 

I ordered Virgine Grape, Blews, Seven Wings, and Sweet Drops.

I've only smoked Sweet Drops and it was a huge let down. It's old AF Strawberry, that super sweet, sickly strawberry, mixed with like 10% watermelon.

The other flavors I smelled and they smelled like the old AF flavors, just mixed together.

i haven't tried it yet im gonna probably pick some up in the next coming weeks from the dealer, but hows ur pineapple stock? lol i know you love it! its gotten super popular latly atleast with us. 

haha it's getting low! I've only found 1 site that's been keeping in stock pretty consistently. May need your help down the road if that's cool with you! 

• 3 weeks later...