Gentleman And Gentleladies

Coleman

Hey folks how's the life going with everyone?

I myself am doing decent been busy with life and shit but it's been pretty damn good. Was wondering what everyone else has been up to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yo Coleman!

Well, I quit hookah and sold off my entire collection. There's that, lol.

I was reading some of the recent posts and I saw that I also saw something about a child in your future I think?

Hey bud!

You really dont want to know with me lol (if you haven't been keeping up on facebook lol)...long string of pain and falling apart. Fighting to get SSDI right now.
I rarely hookah, its out of budget. I vape all day though, its how I quit my roughly 12 years of cigarettes at three packs a day towards the end... 1.5 years cigarette free.
hope all is well for you

Hey bud!

You really dont want to know with me lol (if you haven't been keeping up on facebook lol)...long string of pain and falling apart. Fighting to get SSDI right now.
I rarely hookah, its out of budget. I vape all day though, its how I quit my roughly 12 years of cigarettes at three packs a day towards the end... 1.5 years cigarette free.
hope all is well for you

I too haven't been smoking hookah living with family makes it rough for me but I'm in North Carolina and actually enjoying it. Been here a month and a half or so now. Got really in to politics and philosophy in my time away but am nervous to talk about it in public here hahaha. I also got really in to beer now that I have a menial job at target to pay for it as well as my minuscule bills

Glad to hear everyone's doing well as for Lukas question that's been Lon. Gone mate. I got a job at target and it's ok for now. Plan on starting back up to school in the next year since I finally made it to north cackalacka a month ago. Also Nate I saw your little hipster thing about me on Facebook haha I thought I'd escaped being a hipster

^What Luka said... :P

Glad to hear you're doing well man! Good for you dude, you've had some rough patches recently.

thanks a lot man. I miss hookah but it's tough to smoke here with my aunt and mother cause they're annoying about it. But I've been trying a shit load of beers lately. Got a 12 pack after work tonight of a local brew

Wellllllll....cactus.

now that that's out of the way, lets see, whats new for me...well, hallie and i split up in March, I've beeen volunteering at my college radio station, spend a lot of my free time working on a star wars costume, my panic attacks have not been as bad as they were about a year ago, I still smoke hookah all the time, I have a new girlfriend now, I am struggling with half my classes this semester, but if I dont fuck up too bad I should be done with college by next fall.

Yo Coleman!

Well, I quit hookah and sold off my entire collection. There's that, lol.

I was reading some of the recent posts and I saw that I also saw something about a child in your future I think?

Yes, spawn of Chreees is on the way.

Wellllllll....cactus.

now that that's out of the way, lets see, whats new for me...well, hallie and i split up in March, I've beeen volunteering at my college radio station, spend a lot of my free time working on a star wars costume, my panic attacks have not been as bad as they were about a year ago, I still smoke hookah all the time, I have a new girlfriend now, I am struggling with half my classes this semester, but if I dont fuck up too bad I should be done with college by next fall.

whats the Star Wars costume? I trust you'll make it through this semester a ok though. And you watch your mouth cactus

whats the Star Wars costume? I trust you'll make it through this semester a ok though. And you watch your mouth cactus

Mandalorian Armor
just look out for purple light sabers

Heh, I got a whole clan of Mandos to help back me up, as well as some storm troopers, tusken raiders, tie pilots, and biker scouts, I think i'll be fine. It's not like a mandalorian to get themselves killed.

Heh, I got a whole clan of Mandos to help back me up, as well as some storm troopers, tusken raiders, tie pilots, and biker scouts, I think i'll be fine. It's not like a mandalorian to get themselves killed.

bike scouts will be too but crashing, storm troopers never hit anything, any x wing pilot can beat your tie pilots and do you not remember jango getting slayed by mace

Oh i remember, also Boba getting taken out by a blind han solo with a boat paddle. 

But the storm troopers are the empires finest, and they are pretty accurate at the start of ANH, The biker scouts only crashed after being sabotaged, if Jango's jet pack hadn't malfunctioned he woulda lived, and as for the tie pilots, well you're right. Did you find any fault with the the Tusken Raiders, aside from imitating a Krayt Dragon, they are pretty tough, not much scares them. 

Oh i remember, also Boba getting taken out by a blind han solo with a boat paddle. 
But the storm troopers are the empires finest, and they are pretty accurate at the start of ANH, The biker scouts only crashed after being sabotaged, if Jango's jet pack hadn't malfunctioned he woulda lived, and as for the tie pilots, well you're right. Did you find any fault with the the Tusken Raiders, aside from imitating a Krayt Dragon, they are pretty tough, not much scares them. 

couldnt poke any holes in the tusken raiders surprisingly