Shortage Of Tangiers Soon

So I am not sure if everyone here knows whats happening at Tangiers. So they are now changing the ordering process for us vendors/lounges to help them grow the company. So to meet the demands and needs by all they are now taking orders only. kris is no longer just dropping stuff off at lounges and vendors to keep them stocked.

So now we must place a order and there is a 6 week wait period. I was told this is the way it needs to be in order get more product out and also grow the business.  So there may be a slight  dry spell in the up coming weeks or we all might be ok but just a fair warning for your local lounge or smoke shop that is near you. 

Welp, guess I quit at the right time, lol.

I really hate to say it, but perhaps Eric should finally consider expanding in some aspect to keep up with the demand. I'm not sure it's doing anyone any favors having so much of the product out of stock all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really hate to say it, but perhaps Eric should finally consider expanding in some aspect to keep up with the demand. I'm not sure it's doing anyone any favors having so much of the product out of stock all the time.

If I understood the opening post correctly I think that's what he's doing and that's the reason for the new system. If he knows exactly what people want he can keep up with demand easyer.

If I understood the opening post correctly I think that's what he's doing and that's the reason for the new system. If he knows exactly what people want he can keep up with demand easyer.

Sorry, didn't catch that part. I guess if it helps out in the end then it's all good.

I think it's a good move that will, eventually, make most of our coveted flavors in stock more often for us.

Get out of here with your logical posts and stuff...

No in all seriousness, this  is exactly how my brain went too.

I miss tangiers...im too poor. I tried burley for the first time over the weekend at my friend's bday party, loved it.
Hell, im using quicklights thats how broke I am lol.
but this seems same ol' to me...the product is so awesome it truly is hard to keep up with demand, I understand that fully.
he should open up an east coast production/distribution center (if feasible).

So I am not sure if everyone here knows whats happening at Tangiers. So they are now changing the ordering process for us vendors/lounges to help them grow the company. So to meet the demands and needs by all they are now taking orders only. kris is no longer just dropping stuff off at lounges and vendors to keep them stocked.

So now we must place a order and there is a 6 week wait period. I was told this is the way it needs to be in order get more product out and also grow the business.  So there may be a slight  dry spell in the up coming weeks or we all might be ok but just a fair warning for your local lounge or smoke shop that is near you. 

Actually, when you refer to "they", to be 100% accurate, that's changes Kris is making at his retailers. Every other retailer outside California and a few in Nevada already are doing the exact same thing. All my retailers that I rep for have always done that and nothing has changed. 

Kris should keep you stocked with stuff until your order kicks in. Why Kris ever started trying to guess what 50+ retailers and lounges needed and ordering blindly in the first place, I can't say. 

Some retailers were using Kris' system to order a few flavors and then if someone came in wanting, say Strawberry, they would call Kris and demand he get strawberry to them. It was bad policy for a number of reasons.

This should allow retailers to get what they  want and sell. Like for instance, Cherry Bomb, or its customers rather, don't like Melon Blend. They don't order it because nobody will buy it. Some other retailer sells a lot of Lemon Blossom, they can order what they think they will need based on their customer's purchases. 

Its difficult for Kris too, he gets paid a percentage of what he sells. For 6-7 weeks, he'll be making a lot less. 

Pavo, if you have any questions concerns or need anything, don't hesitate to call me, I'm always ready to address the problems of retailers and customers.

Eric 

• Upvote 3

Thanks eric as always you got the right answer.

yah when ever we needed tobacco kris always just called me and knew so it was never a kris i need stuff now. we just took what he had. and i like this better that way we can just get what we want not what he has. 

But yah eric if we have any issues i will let you know. Kris is pretty good at helping us out.