Well Hello Hf, Long Time No Talk. :)

TheyCallMeDave

On 1/20/2019 at 11:20 AM, Skoozle said:

Chreees! How's life treating you? 

Living the life, man! Between the job, working overtime often, two kids, being a homeowner (constant projects), I don't see how I'd ever have time for hookah these days lol. I did the vape thing there for a while then it became pointless for me. I just started CBD oil, because I started having these crazy mood swings and was depressed for months on end. I think it was the overtime, but after a few weeks on CBD it all evened out and I'm feeling great! Wife is also a lot happier, since I didn't realize just how bad my mental state was affecting our marriage. Turns out it's solving a lot of issues for me, some that I didn't even realize were related...

Anyway, how you been? Still smoking?

Two kids! That's fantastic. I'm glad the CBD got you evened out. What happened with vaping? It just got boring? 

We have 3 kids now, the youngest turns 2 in April.

I'm getting back into hookah after a couple of years of just taking it to the occasional party. My wife and I have a hookah and movie night every Friday night. We smoke on the occasional Saturday night and sometimes I will have it once during the week. 

A bunch of new tobacco brands and some different lines from established brands came out while I wasn't paying attention. Looking forward to trying some of those. Still mourning the passage of Nakhla Mizo. I bought a new base Friday night because I cracked the one I had switching from hot water to cold too fast.

Really cool of you to drop by even though you don't smoke hookah anymore.