Hookah Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TheyCallMeDave

Well Hello Hf, Long Time No Talk. :)

How the hell has everyone beeen??

(I attached this picture because after being gone for so long, I figured my first post in a while should come with retribution. So, there ya go.)

We were brainstorming name ideas, then Luka walked in and stepped on its face so we just decided to call it Dead.

I think Dave could single handily save the forum. We just need another order video to come in, which will make us all want to make big orders like that  :D

Good guy Dave, saving Hookah Forum? Hell yeah!

Cause I'm fresh out of ideas. :(

Hi!
I keep my distance because I either make horrible drunk post decisions (I rarely drink these days) or im too miserable. Three epidurals and my pain still engulfs my life. Depression et al. doesnt help.

Love you all.

haiiii daaaaaave!  How ya been man? I get ur bro's snapchats randomly lol. Otherwise I'm kinda the same. sometimes vaping, sometimes smoking. sometimes crying because of how slow it's gotten here :'(

Hi Dave! 

Not a whole lot has happened, as others have said. But a few of us hopefuls are astill here, waiting for the great revival of the forum or something like that. 

hey Dave,I am still around but mostly vape. I do peek in here from time to time.

Ray

hey Dave,I am still around but mostly vape. I do peek in here from time to time.

Ray

So you're like me now, huh? I gotta try some of the Knoxville shop's flavors sometime. I remember you telling me how great some of them are.

A FOUR YEAR TEASE, TO BE EXACT! 

But, I am determined to get back on HF regularly now. With two kids and (god, when did this happen) signs of crows feet developing, I'm surly enough to get back on message forums.