Need Help With Cleaning My Hookah

Long story short, I had to leave my hookah with some friends while I was between apartments here at grad school. In my absence I just found out a friend I left it with smoked NHT out of it. This is essentially my dream set up with a great pico bowl. I'm relatively proud to say I've never done an illegal substance in my life and don't plan to change that. Is there any way to clean my set up %100 to make sure there is nothing left in there? This is very important to me. Thanks guys

That blows bonkey dalls. I've never been a pot head so I couldn't tell you exactly how to clean it, though I do know there are specially formulated cleaners out there specifically for that. Maybe try one of those?

Also make them buy it for being dickwads.

Hot water and rubbing alcohol. And not the crappy rubbing alcohol. I'm talking denatured alcohol that's around 80%+. Someone was nice enough to give me a hookah and that was all they smoked out of it. You need near boiling water with the rubbing alcohol and you should get it all out.

Yikes, you gotta give that man some words. Angry, angry words. Alcohol should get anything and everything out, no matter what it is that's been smoked out of your pipe though, just get the "good stuff". You can get a bigass bottle of like 87% or something crazy like that at stores in Slovenia for cleaning shit/disinfection for cheap, I assume you have a similar option in the US.

Yikes, you gotta give that man some words. Angry, angry words. Alcohol should get anything and everything out, no matter what it is that's been smoked out of your pipe though, just get the "good stuff". You can get a bigass bottle of like 87% or something crazy like that at stores in Slovenia for cleaning shit/disinfection for cheap, I assume you have a similar option in the US.

Denatured alcohol. It can usually be found it the painting section of Lowe's I believe.

They sell cleaning formulas at almost any smokeshop, the local shop here uses it on their hookahs in the lounge, 4 to 5 dollars a bottle Edited by kaoz187

Come on guys, you know me better. I drink scotch and gin and watery beer, not vodka! But really, I will give some of these ideas a go when I get a chance

That suuuuucks! I would be pissed off at them. Any kind of high % rubbing alcohol should work for the pipe, the hose is scrap, the bowl and vase though you should probably just try soaking them in warm water+denture cleaning tablets (before dumping, scrub them with brushes). If it can take off massive scum stains that won't come off otherwise, it should do the trick for stank.

• 3 weeks later...

quick update, got everything cleaned out. even been smoking a few times recently, but it's just a little AF. haven't had tangiers in what feels like forever. thanks for the help! i wish i had more time to swing by here more often...

When I smoked pot out of my hookah, my mom just trashed the entire thing. Said there was not an earthly that could clean my soul and that pipe.

that was the most beautiful response ever though somewhat frightening

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I smoked pot out of my hookah, my mom just trashed the entire thing. Said there was not an earthly that could clean my soul and that pipe.

I've got something i can give you that can clean your soul ;)

I'll give you a hint.. it starts with the letter D