Real Or Fake Khalil Mamoon Kamanja?

It looks perfectly fine but my main concern would be the weight.

Some guy was trying to sell me a KM Pear and the thing felt ultra light like thin aluminum.  KMs aren't going to be heavy like a Mya or brass Syrian but they do have some heft to them.

It looks perfectly fine but my main concern would be the weight.

Some guy was trying to sell me a KM Pear and the thing felt ultra light like thin aluminum.  KMs aren't going to be heavy like a Mya or brass Syrian but they do have some heft to them.

My KM pear is hollow while my brass Kamanja is solid.

There is a pretty big difference in weight. I would say the KM pear feels like thin aluminum compared to the Kamanja haha.

I am thinking to buy a khalil mamoon kamanja occaision. This guy told me he buy it from this website:

http://premium-hookahs.nl/waterpijpen/khalil-mamoon-waterpijp-single-kamanja.html

Looks authentic to me from all of the pics! :)

Edited by Arte

They're supposed to be cast, but there was some speculation a while ago about them being hollow and filled with sand. 

I don't know if it's true or not but it's worth a mention 

• 2 weeks later...

yah the kamaja is a good pipe super heavy duty pipe and yah pears are hallow and light. which is why there is a big price difference also. i got my buddy a double kamaja andd...it was like 15lb well it felt that heavy but was nice or was it a double wheat idk  but nice pipe. and good score man i hope you like it