Getting Out Of Hookah Sale!

Chreees

Turns out we were lied to and our new rescue dog (Great Pyrenees) has heartworm. To cover her treatment, I am selling off my collection. I haven't smoked in almost two months and my heart just really isn't in it anymore. Plus, with a kid on the way, I doubt I'll have much time to smoke anyway.

All proceeds go directly to my vet for this lovely gal, Margo:

IMG_2754_zps6c8a38a0.jpg

-Okay, let's start with my pride and joy (yes, the one pipe I always said I'd never sell)... Al Nawras Syrian Crosshatch Spear on BJ Glassworks boho. Comes with Abu Mahir Razan hose, all gaskets, and brass screw-on female bowl adapter (not in pic, I found it after I took the pic). I'm asking $300 plus $20 shipping, anywhere in the US. <-SOLD!

IMG_2755_zpsed8af9b5.jpg

-Next up, an extremely rare Syrian pipe: Al Nawras wooden/brass inlay on Group Elegance red (boho quality) genie. I say boho quality because the glass is extremely thick and it is cut like those red Egermann decanters you see on eBay. Includes all gaskets and Nammor fretted hose. Asking $250 plus $20 shipping, anywhere in the US, since I have never seen another pipe exactly like this one before.

IMG_2756_zps4cd4465d.jpg

-Third, my precious Tangiers Phunnel bowls. I have cherished the fuck out of these things, but it's time to let go. In order from left to right:

2008 Small- $25 plus shipping. <-SOLD!
2009 Mini- $30 plus shipping. <-SOLD!
2013 Mini- $30 plus shipping. <-SOLD!
2013 Custom Mini (I won this in a contest and Eric let me choose the colors)- $40 plus shipping. <-SOLD!
2013 Pico- $25 plus shipping. <-SOLD!

IMG_2758_zps691dfd25.jpg

-Three Egyptians, Jumbo, Medium, and Mini. $5 each, plus shipping.

IMG_2759_zps98e4b502.jpg

-Syrian Trumpet Vase- $50 plus shipping. <-SOLD! Brass XL windcover- $10 plus shipping. <-SOLD! Stainless Steel XL windcover- $10 plus shipping. <-SOLD! Tokel Turkish windcover- $5 plus shipping. Dragon tongs- $10 plus shipping. Syrian bird tongs- $7 plus shipping. Brass Turkish tongs- $5 plus shipping. <-SOLD! Jumbo tongs- $10 plus shipping. <-SOLD! Oyster fork- $3 plus shipping.

IMG_2757_zpsfd29f663.jpg

-Coalage. One buyer takes all. Few CCNs were taken out of one box, and some were used from the AF box. Ziploc is some Exoticas. I figured $25 $20 plus shipping wasn't a bad deal.

IMG_2761_zpsdaaa7d80.jpg

-Assorted gaskets. I actually found some more (mostly mod gaskets) after this pic was taken. Gaskets for life, homie! $5 plus shipping, I guess.

IMG_2760_zpse27fa163.jpg

-Cleaning brush set- $5 plus shipping. 21 Cocojamra tips (knockoffs of the CCN tips, but I actually prefer these)- $3 plus shipping.

IMG_2762_zpsb373eb6f.jpg

-Not sure if anyone remembers back when JOE on here made these all for me (you probably don't remember the kickass clear vase I had repping HF, lol), but here's what I didn't use. Figured someone would enjoy them. $10 plus shipping.

IMG_2763_zps1677806c.jpg

-Tobacco (All prices plus shipping, I will delete sold flavors for less confusion):

Nakhla:
Ice Apple, 170g: $5

Shiazo Steam Stones:
Blueberry, ~125g: $5

I ship out super fast, usually next day, with tracking included if within the US. PayPal is accepted method of payment.

Thanks guys,
Chris

I'll add a Tangiers medium phunnel. It's brown and has hardly ever been used, when I smoke I only use large bowls.
$18 shipped to you.

I'd prefer it if anyone interested would pm me, so I can get your shipping info, and also Chris so he can tell you where to send the money to.

2c05f974a20d171892bccaaf86f72538.jpg

So sad that they would lie to you :/ shes a pretty dog, hows the shedding tho? could you pm the height any of the xl windcovers when you get a chance

Shedding is horrible right now. We're getting her nearly shaved-down so she start with a fresh coat, she has too many matted and knotted parts for me to brush out.

Don't have the windcovers in front of me right now, but they have accommodated every Tangiers bowl I have owned. They're pretty darn tall. Even with KMs with the really tall bowl ports, they work just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

damn ok hass can have it since he was first. im sure he will get it. its amazing!

Thank you for understanding, Pavo.

sorry about ur dog though chris id do the same thing man

Thanks man, I already love this dog so much I'm pretty much willing to do whatever it takes to get her healthy again. She deserves it.

damn ok hass can have it since he was first. im sure he will get it. its amazing!

I selected it by hand after hunting it down in several shops in Lebanon at Chris's request. It is amazing  :D

yeah chris has the best trumpet in the entire world :) but chriss after the personal dedication you have put into that vase i think you deserve it. also chris deserves his dog

I might be interested in that '09 mini (the blue and green one right?). Mind figuring out shipping cost to me here in 89122? Actually, I kinda want those gaskets too haha. Can never have too many of those lol.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk Edited by tjmitch

I might be interested in that '09 mini (the blue and green one right?). Mind figuring out shipping cost to me here in 89122? Actually, I kinda want those gaskets too haha. Can never have too many of those lol.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

09 Mini is actually pending to Twitchy, but I could probably ship it and the gaskets for $6, if he backs out. I'm getting him a shipping quote to Canada tomorrow, so I'll let you know what he says.

Oh I'm not going anywhere, just selling my stuff. But thanks man. Many good times were had on TC, especially while you were in Germany.

Prince of Gray and SS XL windcover are sold!

Chrees what is the estimated shipping for items such as the shisha? and do you take things like paypal?

All of the hookah tobacco that is left? Yes, I do take MF.