Flavors That You Have Tried And Want To Warn Others About...

Hello

I'm new to this forum and I recently bought Starbuzz Candy because it sounded exotic and good, I mean who doesn't like candy right?

Well unfortunately I didn't like it. And I thought, "why didn't anybody warn me about this $@$$" so then the brilliant idea of this thread came up.

The more than contribute the better, reply with a flavor that you have tried and it was absolutely horrible. I'll start

Starbuzz Candy: Sounds nice and different, taste and smells like pepto bismol (heartburn /stomach ache medicine, bubblegum flavor) . Unless you want your smoke session to taste like heartburn medicine I suggest you avoid it, don't be mislead.

:)

Nakhla cardamom

Afzal mango

Almost anything by Al-Fakher these days

There's a Tangiers flavor that everybody loves and I can't stand, but I can't remember what it is...

There's a Tangiers flavor that everybody loves and I can't stand, but I can't remember what it is...

Welsh Cream? Cause I know that's mine.

Nakhla cardamom

Afzal mango

When the Cardamom batch DOESN'T taste like soap, it's amazing.  But that's been a while now :(  It's gone the way of AF Ketchup Grape

Nakhla cardamom

Afzal mango

When the Cardamom batch DOESN'T taste like soap, it's amazing.  But that's been a while now :(  It's gone the way of AF Ketchup Grape

Have you tried airing it out? When I smoke cardamom right out of the box its nasty, if you air it out, it's quite nice.

Welsh Cream? Cause I know that's mine.

No, I really don't remember what it was, but I'm pretty confident it's one of the more popular flavors. 

Nakhla cardamom

Afzal mango

Mine didn't taste like soap, it tasted like Vicks Vapo-rub, or pure eucalyptus oil. It also ghosted my pipe and hose harder than ANYTHING else. Mind you this was 3? years ago, too.

Nakhla cardamom

Afzal mango

Have you tried airing it out? When I smoke cardamom right out of the box its nasty, if you air it out, it's quite nice.

See above. Does that go for the new batches?

Starbuzz pineapple. It gets a lot of hype but it's mediocre at best. Actually, I tried hookah in a black pineapple too and time wasn't fantastic.

My Nak cardamom tasted like sand. I chalk that up to being a really old sample. Tasted like a big mouth full of beach.

My nak cardamom tasted of focused cardamom, only appealing for 3 minutes or so before I got fed up. Ghosted like a motherfucker though, could taste it for another 6 sessions or something. My soap tasting experience came from nak rose, which is why I never bought it since. Though I've heard good things about rose I just can't shake that soapy flavor memory.

Cardamom was likely the worst experience of my life. :lol:

You obviously don't remember Jewels Mixed Fruit then.  Want to try the fresh taste of warm wax?  There ya go!

That crap was so bad that the makers included flavored mouth tips.

You obviously don't remember Jewels Mixed Fruit then.  Want to try the fresh taste of warm wax?  There ya go!

LOL! No, I remember Jewels... They sent me a free sample, and I threw it in the trash!

I don't know how, but I somehow forgot about that stuff... I'm going to give Tangiers bacon a try today

I have yet to try the sample of Bacon that I got. 

As far as an awful flavor, I wish i knew what the flavor was, it was sent to me as an extra or something with a purchase of accessories I did with someone or other on here years ago, Tasted like....yucky. Smelled kinda fruity? I guess. 

• 1 month later...

Starbuzz rose, code 69 and some others

tangiers bacon, kashmir, blue gumball

Fusion first lady, hollywood mix, aromic shurbs

Al fakher Grape

and any coffee flavor ever made besides tangiers welsch cream

AF Orange. (lingered for weeks in my pipes)

Amaren Cappucino (dry as hell)

Amaren Pink Mix (way too sweet)

Amaren Green (not sure what it tastes like but it is kak and hard to pull a big rip)