Vape Resource Topic?

ChicagoRSX

I know a lot of people purchase off of ebay, but should a sticky thread be started for resources such as lightingvapes for kanthal, mt baker for juice, etc. Just a thought cause there are some incredibly knowledgable people here(I'm looking at you Chris).

Lol, thanks man, but I'm actually pretty noobish I feel like when it comes to vaping. I learned everything I know so far from Google searches and YouTube videos.

As for making a pinned resource thread, there's tons of places to buy the exact same thing. It all comes down to where you like to buy. For me, I buy mostly off of eBay, going with the seller who has it for the cheapest price, yet 100% feedback. I try to look at the feedback and see what others said about the exact product I'm looking to purchase. Temco for kanthal so far they haven't let me down.

^ this. I'm in the same boat, buy wherever it's cheapest with 100 feedback.

I suppose having a list of companies we've had experience with wouldn't be a bad idea though. But there are literally 100's of stores selling exactly the same thing and the prices fluctuate; it could end up being a never-ending list haha

^ this. I'm in the same boat, buy wherever it's cheapest with 100 feedback.

I suppose having a list of companies we've had experience with wouldn't be a bad idea though. But there are literally 100's of stores selling exactly the same thing and the prices fluctuate; it could end up being a never-ending list haha

This pretty much sums it up, the vaping market is completely different from the hookah market. With all the cloning going on, and the fact that nothing is regulated as far as materials go, I think that a list like this would be constantly changing and updated. Though I'm not against the idea of having a " Hey, here's where I like to shop" type thread.

I think at least a vendor list for juices might be useful, not talking about the depth as our tobacco reviews, but just a list of what flavors you bought from who.