R.i.p Km Base....

Last night my friend offered to carry my Hookah and for some reason he grabbed it by the stem and picked it up and about 6 seconds later I heard a crashing noise followed by "oh.....fuck.......um........Aaron....?"

The base off my 32" Copper Lotus Khalil Mamoon freakin exploded all over his stairs and basement floor. If it had been anybody other than him I would have lost my freakin mind BUT he really cares about his hookahs and Loves Hookah and smoking as much as me. So after a brief cool down outside alone I luckily realized....its just the base I can get it replaced.

The Kicker is, Thursday would have been 4 years ive had that piece and been smoking it.....

Awwww man, it always sucks when you lose a nice piece to a dumb accident. I hope you find a replacement that you're happy with, and at least your stem and bowl and stuff is all fine so you don't have to get a whole new setup!

that's how i "lost" my Al Fakher base. I still want to punch my buddy in his nuts for breaking my glass but at least i got a new one. I also broke an alien phunnel mini, a vortex ( both "died" ) and i dropped my AF solid stem few times and i broke the floor tile with it. 

Well, it could be worse, it could have been a really awesome old Nizbor!

If shipping wasn't so silly from Canada I would totally offer to send you one of the spare bases I have kicking around.