Which Do You Prefer- Rba Or Rda?

Chreees

RBA or RDA?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which Do You Prefer?

• Rebuildable Atomizer
    • Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer

Exactly what the title says. Just curious who prefers one over the other. I think I've determined I like dripping best, as it allows me to easily change flavors, less to fuss with, and I don't have to vape the same flavor for two days in a row.

Vote and discuss!

I prefer RDA's. However RBA= Re-Buildable Atomizer, this includes RDA's and RTA's (Rebuildable Tank Atomizers).

You know what I meant, lol. Technically they're all RBAs... Just trying to distinguish between them as the Internet as labeled them.

Jon, mind sharing your reasons why you prefer RBAs?

Drippers when I'm at home or a friends house, Kayfun or Russian when I'm driving or at work.

Same as Travis except I drip at work too during breaks. It depends on if I'm feeling lazy or not. Tanks are great when I'm feeling lazy and just want a chill vape RDA for when I'm loving some cloud chasing.

I drip all the time, every time. I like to have 5-10 flavors on me at a time so I'm not stuck with the same taste in my mouth. For some reason with vape, i get tired of a flavor really fast compared to hookah.

Even if i'm driving I drip. lol And i drive a stickshift... it can be awkward at times.

Haha, I've got it down man- Coming up on a stoplight, grab the juice bottle and pop the dripper top off real quick... Once fully stopped, drip as quickly as possible, and put the tops back on... All before the green light, baby!

Or if I get stuck behind a tractor on the way to or from work. Lol.

I prefer RDA's. However RBA= Re-Buildable Atomizer, this includes RDA's and RTA's (Rebuildable Tank Atomizers).

You know what I meant, lol. Technically they're all RBAs... Just trying to distinguish between them as the Internet as labeled them.

Jon, mind sharing your reasons why you prefer RBAs?

Sure. I am pretty lazy and like the convenience of not having to drip ;)

Dripping is cool and the flavor produced by dripping is probably much better. Not worth the hassle though!

I hear ya. For whatever reason, I just find dripping to be easier. Maybe it's cause there's less parts to unscrew to get to the build? I dunno. Also don't really care for how you have to fill them up.

Roughly how many puffs before you have to re-drip? That's the one reason I wanted to get a regular tank RBA but they seem so expensive compared to RDA's. I guess that's because they have a lot more parts to deal with.

Roughly how many puffs before you have to re-drip? That's the one reason I wanted to get a regular tank RBA but they seem so expensive compared to RDA's. I guess that's because they have a lot more parts to deal with.

Let me count. Response soon.

Okay, I got about 25 puffs before I starting getting a hint of harshness (which is when I know it's time to drip again). Each puff I take is about 3 seconds long. 0.6 ohms build, dual micro coils, TOBH Atty v2 clone RDA, which has a deeper drip well than some other RDAs, from what I understand. I fully saturate the coils and cotton, then fill up the drip well.

Depends on your build, I usually drop in 5 or so drops then take 3 or 4 pulls then re-drip. I could probably get away with more but that's just what I do.
Everything is a variable, your wicks, the type of coil you built, the gauge kanthal you use, the size of the juice well, and so many other things lol.

From the sound of it I'm thinking I would be leaning towards the tank RBA, I enjoy puffing on a flavor for extended periods of time and not really interested in having to re-drip often. I'll probably grab a RDA anyway to try it out. Can't hurt to try right? Haha

Depends on your build, I usually drop in 5 or so drops then take 3 or 4 pulls then re-drip. I could probably get away with more but that's just what I do.
Everything is a variable, your wicks, the type of coil you built, the gauge kanthan you use, the size of the juice well, and so many other things lol.

Yep, I meant to mention all this, but forgot, lol.

All in all, it's a lot like hookah...

From the sound of it I'm thinking I would be leaning towards the tank RBA, I enjoy puffing on a flavor for extended periods of time and not really interested in having to re-drip often. I'll probably grab a RDA anyway to try it out. Can't hurt to try right? Haha

You should grab my Fogger v4. That thing is beast! I love it but just don't really like vaping the same flavor for 2 days straight. As I mentioned before, I'm a dripper.

Nothing wrong with enjoying an rda. But sooner or later the itch will get you and you'll want to try dripping for yourself lol. The difference is literally unbelievable.

Nothing wrong with enjoying an rda. But sooner or later the itch will get you and you'll want to try dripping for yourself lol. The difference is literally unbelievable.

I must itch constantly, because I have evolved very fast in the vape game. :lol: Just started vaping in April, and have already gone from eGo to mech mod, lol.

I got a Kayfun in the other day and I have been using it nonstop. Only thing I don't like is it doesn't wick fast enough for vaping over 20 watts. 

I agree. I love my Kayfuns and Russians but they definitely dont wick fast enough, especially when chain vaping at higher wattages.

I got a Kayfun in the other day and I have been using it nonstop. Only thing I don't like is it doesn't wick fast enough for vaping over 20 watts. 

I agree. I love my Kayfuns and Russians but they definitely dont wick fast enough, especially when chain vaping at higher wattages.

Try japanese organic cotton everyone says it wicks like a champ.

Try japanese organic cotton everyone says it wicks like a champ.

If it can be used as a wick I've tried it. There is no difference between organic/sterile/Japanese or anything else to me. I picked up some rayon yesterday but I've yet to try it. The Kayfun just doesn't have a huge juice well to deliver enough for chain vaping or higher wattages.