Been A Little While..

mustang67n

Sooo.. I've been MIA from the community for more than a little bit. I keep in touch with some of you folks, of course, through facebook, text, etc. but I've been rather neglectful towards the rest of the HF crew!

That being said, I do miss all of you a bunch, and since Chreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees messaged me, i felt inclined to at least give an update on whats going on with me while I try to get more involved here.

A few months ago I moved out of my moms house (after an overextended stay that followed me losing my job) into an apartment with two beautiful women. I've also found myself with a new job as an apprentice plumber doing mostly warranty work through homeowners warranty companies. The work is easy, but the hours are long and the pay is embarrassing. But once my apprenticeship is through I will be paid based on commission where my income will, compared to the average at the company, easily double. I work so many hours that the measly pay makes up for itself, however, so it's not all bad.

Other than working hard and being exhausted all of the time, I've had very little time for myself. I've made a point to visit my brother in Alaska last month, and hopefully soon I'll get out to California to see Pavo, Erica, and Jess. But apart from trips here and there, my time has been completely engulfed by work, and relaxing after work.

I do keep up on my hookah hobby, but mostly as a social thing now. My new roomates both love hookah, as I do, so we always have a decent stockpile of good tobacco. I still mostly smoke tangiers with the occasional other brand if our guests bring it over and swear by it (Haze seems to be getting more and more popular, even though the flavors still fail to amaze me).

I still keep up on my vaping as well, still rocking the nemesis clone with nimbus RDA. Usually running between .2 and .3 ohms and almost exclusively Mt. Baker Vapor flavors. I love their selection of mint and menthol flavors (always a cm fanboy at heart)

apart from that, nothing else is new, nor exciting for me. My new job has stunted the possibility of returning to school for the time being, which has me considering other job alternatives. I've already learned enough in the field to be comfortable applying as a plumber for future positions as a fall-back job if I ever need a quick job.

I have been happy lately, though. My time being consumed by work, and having wonderful roomates who make me happy to come home, my life has truly been good lately. I hope everyone else has been as fortunate as I have over the past few months! I hope to reconnect with many of you soon as well! :D

Thanks for the update! I was wondering where you vanished to. Glad to hear things are going well enough for you, and I must say, you can never go wrong with a trade so if you do end up sticking with it, see it through to your journeyman ticket, it's well worth it.

I haven't been up to too much, tinkering with my computers, gaming, camping, doing some renovations. Same old.

Great to see you around here again though, you gotta at least swing by once a week, we miss you around here!