Ahhh The First Round Of Coals In A Month..

After about a month of not smoking, i got a package of shisha in from Chreees today. After a glass of talisker storm scotch, I decided to clean up the old trimetal and smoke some Tangiers Double Orange. Ive never had it and damn it is good! It felt good after awhile to just unwind and fire up a bowl. Anyone smoke every now and again and enjoy it more? I'm finding while I don't smoke hookah every day, the few times I do a month, I enjoy it so much more. And watching some Ron White standup always helps with that!

Yes, I completely agree. I used to smoke like 4-5 nights a week with a few friends, now it is more like twice a week and it is definitely much more enjoyable.

I feel that way because of all the inhaling it takes to cook a bowl. When you haven't had one in a while the constant inhales are nice, but doing it all the time just becomes kind of annoying IMHO.

I barely get through a 250g in a few weeks and that is smoking with a few people every session too and I absolutely enjoy it much more that way.

For the other days when I am not smoking I'll usually have some Swedish snus which I actually find myself using more than hookah to be honest.

• 2 weeks later...

I know what you are sayin' man ! And you are so right ! i usually smoke with my gf, 4-5 times each week and i can't lie, every time feels good and relaxing ! However, i had an incredible hookah experience after i took a break from smoking my AF pipe. I got my first hookah 3 years ago, it was a 70 cm standard egyptian pipe. I smoked from it for 1 year ( i was a darn n00b and my smoking sessions were lame; also the setup wasn't too good either ) . Everything changed 2 years ago when i got my AF solid pipe, an alien phunnel mini and a razan hose. it felt really good smoking from that setup...whatever ! this is another story. by the end of the summer ( august 2013 ) i got really sick. i got a nasty cold and it caused me a pneumonia. After 6 weeks of intensive treatment i got well but i stil had sensitive lungs and a sore throat. I tried to smoke some hookah but every time i was trying to inhale i was coughing the s**t out of my lungs.  I had to take an extended break from smoking hookah because it was no pleasure at all. Meanwhile, i broke my AF base in october 2013 and that was the only base i had for a syrian pipe ( those syrian pipes have short downstems so you cannot use egyptian/chinese etc large bases ) so my break got longer. My gf finally managed to buy a base in november and i was like: "okay ! it's time for a god darn smoke ! finally". So, i packed some AF watermelon in my alien phunnel mini, put 2 cocobrico coals, attached the razan hose and took a smoke. MY GOD IT WAS AMAZING ! I don't know why but it was the best smoking session i've ever had ! The taste was absolutely fantastic ( and no, it was not the first time i was smoking AF watermelon shisha ). I didn't get huge clouds but i did not care ! It was such an awesome sensation ! 

Edited by 89justalex