Wick

Chreees

What do you guys use for wick?

I've been using supposedly organic cotton from the store, but it might have hydrogen peroxide in it, so I went online to explore more options. Came across where some people recommended CVS rolled cotton. I happened to be in Memphis to take the wife to a doctors appt, and passed by CVS, so I stopped by and got some:

uza3yde2.jpg

I'll let you guys know how I like it.

Meanwhile, what do y'all like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's literally exactly what I use also lol. It's awesome stuff. Super easy to use and you basically get a lifetime supply for a few bucks.

That's literally exactly what I use also lol. It's awesome stuff. Super easy to use and you basically get a lifetime supply for a few bucks.

I'm trying it out today for the first time, vaping MBV Hawk Sauce. So far, I like this stuff.

I just use standard organic cotton balls, boiled a few times. No ill taste or anything, so I guess it's all good.

Is it a pain in the ass to boil cotton?

I'm trying it out today for the first time, vaping MBV Hawk Sauce. So far, I like this stuff.

I just use standard organic cotton balls, boiled a few times. No ill taste or anything, so I guess it's all good.

Is it a pain in the ass to boil cotton?

Nope, you just put them in water and boil them. Drain, ring them out, repeat a couple times. I have heard you should use distilled water, but honestly, as long as you're boiling it and it's organic cotton that hasn't been treated with anything, you're probably fine.

I use cvs or walgreens brand cotton balls. if it says 100% cotton, or organic on it, i'll go with it.

I don't boil it, I just grab those little shits and use 'em for wick.

I do get a little odd flavor for the first few puffs, but after that it's all smooth and clean flavor. Mind you, I run around .25 ohms on most of my builds, if that has any affect on it.