Updated forum - discuss here

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like everyones avatar has been reset to nothing, and we don't have the option to change it yet.

So since this is a big change, I'm guessing we just need to stay calm, be patient, and let the site admins work out any bugs (if there are some).

Edit: Oh god, can we shrink that signiture just a bit? Kills people with slower connections.

i tend to agree with joseph as far as the new format goes, but i like having my old name back, the one that doesnt look like i cant spell. but like i said is there any way to transfer my post count from my other name. i look like a noob again when i should actually have around 850 posts

[quote name='Joseph']I hate to be negative, but I don't like it as much as the last format.[/quote]
I actually like this one alot better then the old one. If you saw the code it took to run the old one it would make your head spin. I hate ASP(Active Server Pages)
[quote name='DizzyGuy']Yay, you can edit your profile now!  Skins would be nice  8)[/quote]
I am uploading avatars as we speak, so you should begin seeing them.

[quote name='danbopes'][quote name='Joseph']I hate to be negative, but I don't like it as much as the last format.[/quote]
I actually like this one alot better then the old one. If you saw the code it took to run the old one it would make your head spin. I hate ASP(Active Server Pages)
[quote name='DizzyGuy']Yay, you can edit your profile now!  Skins would be nice  8)[/quote]
I am uploading avatars as we speak, so you should begin seeing them.[/quote]

I love you long time Mr. Admin! :D

[quote name='gumonshoe'][quote name='danbopes'][quote name='Joseph']I hate to be negative, but I don't like it as much as the last format.[/quote]
I am uploading avatars as we speak, so you should begin seeing them.[/quote]

I love you long time Mr. Admin! :D[/quote]
lol

[quote name='SanguineSolitude']do i actually have my old name back? now if only i could add the 500 posts ive made on the misspelled one to this. woot.[/quote]

As soon as we get our admin privs back, Ill make sure you get your posts back

[quote name='EvansLight']sweet. well i still think u should take donations and get ipb or vB.  

i still cant beleive that you originally used a mssql database... just so not right :P[/quote]
I was actually thinking the same thing. Invision power board isnt the expensive, and I think that it would look alot better, but with phpBB3 coming out soon, this was a good alternative. phpBB3 is going to have alot of new features, almost as many as IPB just without the cost involved.

[quote name='Yashman19'][quote name='SanguineSolitude']do i actually have my old name back? now if only i could add the 500 posts ive made on the misspelled one to this. woot.[/quote]

As soon as we get our admin privs back, Ill make sure you get your posts back[/quote]
Sorry about that...you were in the moderator group but it had no permissions. Give me one sec and ill update them.

oh yea i understand on the phpbb3, but u gotta remeber, thats gonna have alot of secruity holes when it first comes out. Even with all the beta testing.

Also if you had gotten IPB or vB you would have gotten free conversion services :P they would have even converted from mssql to mysql for free.

But if you want someone whos willing to make a theme for free, i would be more than happy :D

[quote name='danbopes'][quote name='Yashman19'][quote name='SanguineSolitude']do i actually have my old name back? now if only i could add the 500 posts ive made on the misspelled one to this. woot.[/quote]

As soon as we get our admin privs back, Ill make sure you get your posts back[/quote]
Sorry about that...you were in the moderator group but it had no permissions. Give me one sec and ill update them.[/quote]

Ahh, so I'm guessing you are one of the sites admins? Good work, I like the new look :thumbsup: