August Contest!

Chreees

Listen up, folks!

Hookah Forum will be having its first contest! Here's the rundown:

ShishaFruits.com, one of our participating vendors, would like to send out samples to 5 forum members. We would like to see more forum activity, so we came up with the idea that for the month of August, the top 5 posters with the most relevant posts (I will filter out any and all BS posts, per my discretion) will be the winners and will receive samples of DeCloud. It's a revolutionary new product that brings a new way to enjoy hookah- http://shishafruits.com/

I will start counting posts on August 1st and the contest will end on August 31st.

Feel free to share this thread so we can get as much participation as possible!

ShishaFruits will be chiming in to give more info on their new product.

Looking forward to August!

Sounds good! Can't wait to see how this goes! Any idea on what the flavor/fruit awards will be? :)

Edited by KnightHawk63

Hello guys,

1. Regarding the international shipping - any international carriers can be used and the products can be shipped globaly without any problems. At least we have never had any problems with shipping the products.

2. As for the awards, we will give a box with 12 flavors to each winner and our special hookah bowl for vaping Shisha Fruits.

We have also posted some information about what Shisha Fruits are here: http://www.hookahforum.com/topic/52485-shishafruitscom-official-vendor-thread/

• 4 weeks later...

I may just let ShishaFruits decide who to send samples off to, because I'm not seeing an increase in forum activity... :mellow:

The only reason I saw this thread was due to pure curiosity and looking at the most recently replied to topic in this announcements thread from the main page.

Personally, I only ever look at General Discussion and the Trades Section.  If you want to advertise contests more often, you'll probably have to shove it in our faces.

Might just be time to rebrand the forum.  Hookah's only going to become less and less popular and Vaping seems to be in a high and somewhat related.  Pretty sure we can draw some new vapers into the whacky and wild world of hookah.  PLUS, opportunity for new advertising funds.

And about forums dying: http://www.rosebum.com/forum/ (Forum for a server that hosted a special mod in Unreal Tournament 99)

Easily had 1k+ views a day back in '04 but has become a place where it gets a couple posts a week from the most hardcore of its users.  I miss those days.

Might just be time to rebrand the forum.  Hookah's only going to become less and less popular and Vaping seems to be in a high and somewhat related.  Pretty sure we can draw some new vapers into the whacky and wild world of hookah.  PLUS, opportunity for new advertising funds.

And about forums dying: http://www.rosebum.com/forum/ (Forum for a server that hosted a special mod in Unreal Tournament 99)

Easily had 1k+ views a day back in '04 but has become a place where it gets a couple posts a week from the most hardcore of its users.  I miss those days.

With how many vaping forums there are already, and because I see the other two hookah forums are alive and well, I don't think HF will survive a rebranding. I hate to be a negative nancy, but all good things eventually come to an end, as Wade said regarding his hookah smoking days... This place during its prime was hands down the most epic forum I've ever been a part of.

I guess everyone is "growing up" except me. I still smoke at least one 2-hour bowl every day. I may not post on the forum every day, but I'm still a very active hookah smoker, and as long as that's the case, I'll still be coming around here.

TL;DR: Just because you are giving up doesn't mean everyone else is. 

I guess everyone is "growing up" except me. I still smoke at least one 2-hour bowl every day. I may not post on the forum every day, but I'm still a very active hookah smoker, and as long as that's the case, I'll still be coming around here.

TL;DR: Just because you are giving up doesn't mean everyone else is. 

I just feel like I'm failing you guys as admin, even though it's stuff that is out of my control. I wish I had more access to things, so I could make this place great again. Trust me, I'd do it in a heartbeat if I could.

Don't sell yourself short bud, you're here and do what you can, others have been MIA for whatever reason and not doing shit. Not saying they aren't acceptable reasons, just that there are many people who just poofed away! And you can't do what you literally don't have the authorization to do on the forum. The reason there aren't people here is (imo) also the reason why this place is cool. We are friendly and avoid drama, leaving us without a common enemy and bullshit.

August is almost over and we would like to send some free samples to 5 winners in September. We would really appreciate if someone from the winners would like to share their feedback about Shisha Fruits when they will have a chance to try them.

Also, we have updated and renewed our website and now it contains the most recent information on Shisha Fruits - please check it: http://shishafruits.com/

Please visit our Facebook page to see Shisha Fruits product reviews: https://www.facebook.com/Shishafruits

There is still time left to make some posts. Maybe a few questions for discussion will help to revive this thread a bit?

Let's try, here are some questions to discuss:

1. What shisha flavors do you prefer? Why?

2. Which was the best shisha you have ever tried?

3. Have you tried any non-tobacco shisha before? What do you think about it? What do you think about non-tobacco shisha in general?

you have been a wonderful mod, you've truly gone above and beyond your responsibilities , its nice to see you so caring about this website, I was never here during hookah forums prime but I enjoy it...it feels like a  small family. :)

shishafruits, is this product shredded like I've seen other herbal tobacco done, is it a long cut? wonder how this even works. definitely citrus flavors are the best, and do you guys plan on a mint flavor? some intense natural mint would be great