Favorite Coil Builds And Coil Building Materials

So Ive recently been looking at going to different coil builds and was wondering what are some of the general publics opinions of different coils. For one I am an abyss coil fan. I love this coils output on flavor and vape. My second would be the Argo Coil. Both can be seen on Rip Trippers Youtube channel. The abyss coil was by far the most building fun I have had period. 

Whats your favorite coil builds? 

I mainly stick to a dual micro setup. I have been toying around with twisted builds lately, though I haven't really found anything that makes me want to vape on them 100% of the time. 

Side note, I cannot stand Rip....

I'm just really getting into it, but dual micro setup for me as well.

RIP Trippers is annoying as all hell, but I have found his build videos useful. Looking at his early videos, you can tell he started doing all the crazy annoying shit just for attention. If he'd just calm down a little bit, I think he'd be better off. Suck My Mod is a pretty helpful dude, I think. Laid back, has useful information, and goes really into detail. His Fogger v4 build video was amazingly helpful to me. Otherwise I'd have had no idea what I was doing.

Insert 1000x quick edits here.....

SHE'S CHUCKIN THE VAPOR

EVERY JUICE AND/OR BUILD I TRY IS AUTOMATICALLY MY FAVORITE FOR THE DURATION OF THIS VIDEO

Lol I think he's hilarious sometimes but quite annoying at the same time. I actually just tried the stove top coil build and I think this one is really good as well. Time to pick up some more space jam and see how she vapes

I want to try a parallel coil build when my kanthal comes in

http://instagram.com/p/qLYBYcyB_0/

That's a parallel build.

Consider me impressed!

American dad in the background haha

This isn't even the best build I've done. Some cloud chasers can disappear in vapor. Instagram has tons of great videos on vape and cloudchasing.

I was bored wrapping and wicking plus American dad is rad!

Hell yeah American dad is fucking awesome. I'm getting tired if watching this shit on YouTube... I need to find more coils as in getting bored with the current ones I've been doing...

So, my 22, 24, and 26 GA kanthal showed up, and I decided to make a dual coil with the 22gauge. What you see is one continuous strand of kanthal, angled and wicked with a modified "nano dragon" type of wick setup (also one continuous strand of cotton). It is sitting pretty at .21 ohm and hits like a freight truck. In the type it takes to gasp, you have a full lung of smoke. It's pretty insane. Note the smoke coming out in two chimneys, that's where my holes are positioned.

[attachment=6630:DSC_0011.JPG][attachment=6631:DSC_0012.JPG][attachment=6632:DSC_0013.JPG][attachment=6633:DSC_0014.JPG][attachment=6634:DSC_0015.JPG][attachment=6635:DSC_0016.JPG][attachment=6636:DSC_0018.JPG]

Does the dragon wicking cause you to need to drip a lot or get dry burns often or excessive throat hit?

Well, I just chain vaped 10 solid drags and got no dry burns or excessive throat hit, and I would say I could easily get another 10-15 hits off it. So, not too bad. I think that the massive hits are balanced by having way more cotton in there (basically the entire chamber is cotton, save for the little space where the coil pokes out). It has a bit more throat hit, that's for sure, but you can manage that based on how fast you inhale. And the vape is definitely a warm vape (getting into the territory of "hot" vape after chain vaping haha).

It's interesting, that's for sure, and I enjoy it, but it's not an all day vape for me specifically because it requires a non-casual style of inhalation.