[Uk Smokers] Help With Some Stuff Please

Hey guys, I'm not new to hookahs but i'm abit stuck at the minute. Typically i would light my coals on an old coil what i bought like, 6 years ago for a field day or something, can't remember, any way, it's give way and finally broken. So i hit up a few shops, both online and actually went outside to the outernet too look, but no luck whatsoever. Only some camping stoves which cost well over £100, which i really can not pay at the minute. I see that some American's can get coil stoves for like $15 or so but we don't have those lucky prices here. So UK smokers, what do you use? somewhat cheap, hopefully under £20.

Also, generally i would buy a hookah from what ever Country I go to, if I go to Egypt i bring one back, if i go to turkey i bring one back, so and so.. I won't be going on holiday for a long time and just want a cheap 20-22" double hoses, i've seen some on Amazon going for like £15 and my friend has it, smokes amazing and looks great. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hookah-Shisha-OASIS-Narghile-Sheesha/dp/B00CFN7Y6I/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1404522314&sr=8-3&keywords=hookah if anyone wants a look. But want to extend my options before i purchase so any cheap recommendations would be wonderful. 

If u want a double hose definitely get a mya saray, you can convert pretty much any of their pipes into 2 hitters with a simple attachment

If u want a double hose definitely get a mya saray, you can convert pretty much any of their pipes into 2 hitters with a simple attachment

Thank-you mate, will give them a look.

How do you suggest heating coals? I have an electric glass top stove and i don't think my parents would appreciate me using that and turns out electric coils are no longer sold in europe. 

Similar lighting situation as you regarding coil availability, gas stove works great, glass plate not so much. Consider getting one of those blowtorch like thingies for starting a fireplace/campfire (uses the little tank like the small camping stoves do but faces forward and blows out quite a flame), those can be used if you have some patience, thats what a lot of my friends use and it takes a bit loner than a coil or a gas stove but it works at least.

Similar lighting situation as you regarding coil availability, gas stove works great, glass plate not so much. Consider getting one of those blowtorch like thingies for starting a fireplace/campfire (uses the little tank like the small camping stoves do but faces forward and blows out quite a flame), those can be used if you have some patience, thats what a lot of my friends use and it takes a bit loner than a coil or a gas stove but it works at least.

Will look into one! thankyou buddy 

Why are there such strict regulations against coil burners in Europe? Especially if it features an auto-off. This confuses me.

I don't have a fucking clue. But thats how it is and we just have to deal with it, luckily alternatives aren't that hard to come by, just not as good either.