Incoming Vape Mail

Chreees

Good god, I picked up some MBV juice for some reason. Thug Juice is probably the nastiest thing ever, right next to their cinnamon roll. Moo juice, extreme ice, and blue drake. All bad. They've all been steeping for a little over a week and it's literally making me gag. The only thing that tastes fine is the hawk sauce.

Really?? I tried most of those and liked them. Thug Juice and Hawk Sauce are favs. Maybe let them steep a bit longer? I let my Cinnamon roll steep for nearly two weeks before trying it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know, maybe I'm spoiled. I've been vaping nothing but high end liquids for a while now, mostly trying to replicate and find out what sets them above the others. I've had MBV once before, but nothing in depth. These just don't taste good to me at all. 

See, I'm trying to avoid getting into the high-end juices, simply because I don't want to spoil myself and no longer be able to get the cheaper juices. :P

Thats a good plan, i spend a ton on juice now. My last order was 125$ for 170ml of juice and i got 25% off also.

I placed a small "restock" order with MBV, and decided to try out Blue Moo. Man is it amazing. Vaping it right now. Also got more Hawk Sauce and Thug Juice, as I ran out. And got Irish Cream and Freckled Lemonade to try out. Freckled Lemonade is good, but has a throat kick to it, so it may need to steep some more. Haven't tried Irish Cream yet, but it smells amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish they made the GWAR fluids in 80%vg...

I do as well. I got Jizmoglobin in 0mg nicotine just because I was afraid the 6mg nic at 50/50 would be too much throat hit for me (some juices are at this level, some are not).

I do as well. I got Jizmoglobin in 0mg nicotine just because I was afraid the 6mg nic at 50/50 would be too much throat hit for me (some juices are at this level, some are not).

I agree, I got the standard Jiz, and the throat hit really kills me.(That's what she said)

I agree, I got the standard Jiz, and the throat hit really kills me.(That's what she said)

Well that just confirms my suspicions... Sounds like ordering 0mg was the right thing to do.

Well that just confirms my suspicions... Sounds like ordering 0mg was the right thing to do.

6mg wrecks my throat too. Not to mention the flavoring. I think it's something about the nuttiness or blueberry.

ITCVapes is legit. I've got a decent amount of flavors from them and everything I've tried so far has been fantastic. Definitely on par with high end liquid. I'll go into more detail when I get a chance. But They have my recommendation as of now.

• 2 months later...

Just ordered one of the new Squape Reloaded's, with a red Anodized Aluminum tank cover and air flow control ring kit. Gonna be sweet!

4567_1415656383_500x500.png

Also ordered an Aspire Atlantis to try out for my Dad. Need to find something he'll be able to kick smoking with.

• 4 months later...

It's all already here, but two custom flavors from Lapine Lupine Labs (Static Starlight clone, and a fruity cereal flavor), and a rather large order from Vapewild- 240ml of Fruit Hoops, along with 30ml of Smurf Cake, and a second sample of their version of Hawk Sauce, called Cowboy Cooler. I asked for a second sample since they just switched to VG nic. First sample was PG nic. Want to see if there's any difference. Regardless, if you loved Hawk Sauce, you gotta try Cowboy Cooler, as I think it's even better! 

EDIT: Should also mention the freebies VW sent- Crunch Berry, Dragon Juice (in a baggy to give to a friend), and the current mystery flavor. 

• 1 month later...