Incoming Vape Mail

Chreees

Welp, I have a Stingray X and Mephisto RDA on the way!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251599012203?var=550500858968&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/331269339948?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Should look pretty hot. Here's a pic of how she'll look:

[attachment=6647:$_57.JPG]

Holy shit. I think I finally understand the reason behind the mods. They are beautifully crafted! Like the vaping version of an Elmas or Tokel hookah! Out of curiosity, how much is that Mirandus? I'm guessing it's a legit mod instead of a replica or clone. The work they put into that box, the leather wraps, the engravings on the mod itself are amazing and they look heavy as hell.

Nope, both clones lol. If you know what you're looking for, clones can be almost just as good as the real deal.

The Mephisto is awesome btw. I got one last week and I've used it everyday since.

Nope, both clones lol. If you know what you're looking for, clones can be almost just as good as the real deal.

The Mephisto is awesome btw. I got one last week and I've used it everyday since.

Good to hear from someone other than my brother that the Mephisto is nice. I'm looking forward to it. On the Stingray X, it just looks amazing, I think.

Oh, I forgot to mention I also had to purchase an ohm reader, since I sold my MVP 2, lol.

Just now made a purchase for 100ft of 26g kanthal from Temco on eBay as well, so I can "build bigger" as my bro says.

Holy shit. I think I finally understand the reason behind the mods. They are beautifully crafted! Like the vaping version of an Elmas or Tokel hookah! Out of curiosity, how much is that Mirandus? I'm guessing it's a legit mod instead of a replica or clone. The work they put into that box, the leather wraps, the engravings on the mod itself are amazing and they look heavy as hell.

The Mirandus is authentic, all of my gear is. It retails for $240 for all three tubes. 

I also have another copper Vanilla international edition coming in tomorrow, from the same guy I bought my first one from. Also have a swan coming soon. My collection is getting a little out of hand, time to sell something, Maybe.  <_<

Lol Wade, you're so beast. Wish I could afford authentics. Perhaps someday I'll set enough money aside for one. But with a kid on the way, I don't see that ever happening. :lol:

Let me know how you like the mephisto. Looking to buy another atomizer with larger post holes.

Btw if you buy wire check out lightning vapes. Can't beat their prices. Plus with LV15 you get 15% off your order. Edited by Codyb88

Lol Wade, you're so beast. Wish I could afford authentics. Perhaps someday I'll set enough money aside for one. But with a kid on the way, I don't see that ever happening. :lol:

Let me know how you like the mephisto. Looking to buy another atomizer with larger post holes.

Btw if you buy wire check out lightning vapes. Can't beat their prices. Plus with LV15 you get 15% off your order.

Yeah man, I'll definitely let you know how I like it. My bro talks about it like it's heavenly, lol. I like forming my own opinion, however.

Cool, I'll check them out next time I buy wire. I think with 100ft, though, I'll be set for quite some time. :lol:

Btw if you buy wire check out lightning vapes. Can't beat their prices. Plus with LV15 you get 15% off your order.

Yeah man, I'll definitely let you know how I like it. My bro talks about it like it's heavenly, lol. I like forming my own opinion, however.

Cool, I'll check them out next time I buy wire. I think with 100ft, though, I'll be set for quite some time. :lol:
Less time than you think once you start trying parallel coils, twisted, and "sleeper coils" etc. plus if you haven't tried 24/22g I suggest you do at some point. Each wire heats completely different. It's kinda neat. Lately I've enjoyed a solid .16 build and below surprisingly.

I'm the same way but I guarantee if you bought an infinite clone stingray x you will love it. I love it more than my authentic vanilla haha. :/

I just wish it were a single tube, but beggars can't be choosers I guess. Edited by Codyb88

Good point. I would like to try bigger wire eventually after I've messed around with the 26g.

Not sure if it's Infinite or not. I just went off of the feedback for the seller for the exact item I got, which was 100% positive.

Looks pretty seamless for a modular, though, right? From the reviews I can hardly see the seams.

Haha yea I go a little over bored. I got my gf to vape so now it's all fair game. Business is good and thankfully I don't have a kid on the way, knock on wood. I got my 2nd vanilla in today with a little bit of a surprise, my friend from switzerland put 3 2puffs drip tips inside! These drip tips are $25-$35 EACH! so stoked! Now im looking for ANOTHER mod to buy, I have a vape meet coming up in 2 weeks and im buying a pelican case to carry all my mods in haha.

Today was a busy vape day! I bought a pelican case for my mods, a stainless steel quasar atty and a High End Mods edition stainless/brass swan, best part is it's serial #2 of 50!!! Both should be here later this week.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice, Cody. How you liking the v2.5 Tobh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The post holes are too small. Tobeco is really screwing up their name. I'm going to buy an EHPRO clone to compare to.

Good god, I picked up some MBV juice for some reason. Thug Juice is probably the nastiest thing ever, right next to their cinnamon roll. Moo juice, extreme ice, and blue drake. All bad. They've all been steeping for a little over a week and it's literally making me gag. The only thing that tastes fine is the hawk sauce.