Incoming Vape Mail

Chreees

Either today or tomorrow my Smoktech Aro 2 Pyrex clearomizer and Smoktech Aro 900mAh battery coming in. Both in stainless steel. Can't wait!

Awesome! Let us know if you need any help with anything and how it's working!

Will do, I'm really interested to see how it vapes in comparison to this Ebay clearomizer I have now. Betcha it will be like night and day, or at least I'm hoping. Here goes to wishful thinking! /cheers

Edited by KnightHawk63

Either today or tomorrow my Smoktech Aro 2 Pyrex clearomizer and Smoktech Aro 900mAh battery coming in. Both in stainless steel. Can't wait!

Awesome! Let us know if you need any help with anything and how it's working!

Will do, I'm really interested to see how it vapes in comparison to this Ebay clearomizer I have now. Betcha it will be like night and day, or at least I'm hoping. Here goes to wishful thinking! /cheers

It will, trust me. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very much so! Huge output and the taste is very good from it. Time to stock up on some replacement coils and maybe invest in a mech mod and an RDA :) interesting enough Madvapes has a good selection that won't break the bank either!

I have a brass Mirandus #146 coming from a friend in Switzerland. I'm excited for it to join my little collection.

From left to right I have a brass Stingray/crown, Ameravape copper Manhattan/ Nimbus v4 with a keg cap, Windrose SS spare tube with a Zenith v2, International edition copper/brass Smok-e Mountain Vanilla with a Colorado Edition Tugboat and lastly my brass Windrose (My pride and joy, #21/333) with a Stillare. All authentics.

photo_zps3911b9c2.jpg

I picked up a mini protank 3 yesterday, it is a step up from my evod clearos. I also have an order from Virgin vapor coming in and I decided to make an order with Mt Baker, though I am hesitant because I don't want to run into any issues with my allergies, and for liability reasons they wouldn't let me know which, if any, flavors might give me issues. 

Well, My orders arrived yesterday, Didn't have any issues with the MBV juice, and it mixed great with the Virgin Vapor apple I got. 

Picked up a bunch of flavours from Velvet Cloud Vapor. All 100% VG, 3mg blends. Vaping their Peach Tea right now and overall I like it. It's very rich and robust, but subtle. Great taste, great smell. 

Picked up a bunch of flavours from Velvet Cloud Vapor. All 100% VG, 3mg blends. Vaping their Peach Tea right now and overall I like it. It's very rich and robust, but subtle. Great taste, great smell. 

How is it compared to tangiers peach tea? So far I've found 0 vapor flavors with a tangiers candy peach flavor or similar. Pisses me off man.

Got my Mirandus in from Switzerland today. Serial #146. I'm really liking it, the button is awesome. The presentation is amazing on these. A custom box with detailed designs on it and a wax seal. The tubes also come wrapped in a super soft leather with the Mirandus logo pressed into them. It also came with an extra bottom contact, solid top contact and a spring loaded floating contact.

photo4_zpsa71c8ef1.jpg

photo3_zpsba76f40e.jpg

photo5_zpsa3d58b04.jpg

photo1_zps04ca074c.jpg

photo2_zps9a1670a7.jpg