Incoming Vape Mail

Chreees

Figured we need a thread discussing what we have coming in the mail...

I'll start (my KM Prince is about to sell, so I figured I'd go ahead and make my order, put it on the credit card and then pay it off once the payment comes in):

I just made my order for all of my mech mod stuff:

-Nemesis Clone Mechanical Mod (stainless)

-TOBH Atty V2 Clone (stainless)

-Fogger v4 Clone (stainless)

-2 Sony VTC4 18650 batteries

-Nitecore i4 charger

-Butane Mini Torch (I've been borrowing my friend's to do my micro coils on my clearomizers, so figured it was time to get my own).

Everything's coming from eBay, which kinda worries me, but I checked the feedback specifically on the items I ordered and other people had nothing but positive feedback, so hopefully I get good quality products.

I'm pretty excited. Now I just need to get a good wide bore drip tip, which I figured I'd pick up later.

Woo-hoo... Here's everything pictured except for the Nitecore charger and two Sony batteries.

jumevemu.jpg

Now to figure all this shit out. I'm setting some time aside tomorrow to do exactly that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there anyway to vape so that the draw feels more like a hookah instead of sucking smoke through a coffee stir?

not trying to thread jack, you just seem very knowledgable Chreees.

Get away from the ego type pen vapes and you'll find an experience closer to hookah. The MVP 2 with SmokTech Aro tanks is what I was using and it was a very effortless draw. The Kanger tanks are great too. Been using this new mechanical mod today though and with the air holes all the way open on the TOBH Atty v2 atomizer, it's amazingly open. Much like hookah. You wouldn't think it, but it's pretty awesome. Try to find a friend who's into vaping and try theirs. Or go to a local shop. See how you like it.

Ahhh, I knew it looked familiar! Never seen one like that before.

I just made a juice order with MBV- Hawk Sauce, Apple Rings, Thug Juice, and GWAR Jizmoglobin. Got all three except Jiz in Max VG, 3mg nicotine, and 2 extra flavor shots. Jiz I got in 0mg nic just to ensure no throat hit. Some 6mg nic juices give me throat hit, some don't. So I do 0 or 3mg nic. Excited to try out Max VG, as I've heard good things.

Ahhh, I knew it looked familiar! Never seen one like that before.

I just made a juice order with MBV- Hawk Sauce, Apple Rings, Thug Juice, and GWAR Jizmoglobin. Got all three except Jiz in Max VG, 3mg nicotine, and 2 extra flavor shots. Jiz I got in 0mg nic just to ensure no throat hit. Some 6mg nic juices give me throat hit, some don't. So I do 0 or 3mg nic. Excited to try out Max VG, as I've heard good things.

I'm right there with you but it's more so PG that kicks my ass but some flavors more than others. You can also add VG from like walmart to it also. Get USP if you do. It makes it not have as much throat hit but you lose some flavor by doing so.

Jizmoglobin is good but I think bloodbath is my favorite. I have max vg cinnamon roll that is superb.

I actually requested Cinnamon Roll in Max VG for my freebie flavor. I heard if you request a certain flavor they will do it. So hopefully I get it and can taste that greatness!

Yeah, I can't really find consistency in terms of whether it's nicotine or PG that produces the throat hit. I think it just depends on the flavor or something. I just try to keep both low and hope for the best, lol.

Blueberry and custard? How could I NOT try Jizmoglobin?? Just sounded too good.

I actually requested Cinnamon Roll in Max VG for my freebie flavor. I heard if you request a certain flavor they will do it. So hopefully I get it and can taste that greatness!

Yeah, I can't really find consistency in terms of whether it's nicotine or PG that produces the throat hit. I think it just depends on the flavor or something. I just try to keep both low and hope for the best, lol.

Blueberry and custard? How could I NOT try Jizmoglobin?? Just sounded too good.

Yeah I do it all the time! It's a great flavor for morning or night. I think it's both but certain flavors I get more throat hit than others b

It is, but bloodbath is straight Hawaiian punch. Btw, you should have your new drip tip by Monday the receipt said.

I got these today. All higher VG juices. Blue collar is made in Cincinnati and tastes amazing but key lime cookie is in a league of its own. It's so freakin good.

naqypasa.jpg

Thanks man, I really appreciate the tip.

I will have to try these two brands... Flavors sound awesome! Next order, they shall be mine. Now I kinda wish I hadn't placed this MBV order, lol. At least I ordered flavors I wanted to try the first time I ordered from them. So I will likely feel satisfied and be more inclined to want to order elsewhere and try something new.

Going to build my Fogger v4 tomorrow. Wish me luck!

Got a VaporShark DNA30 mod coming my way, and I picked up a Kanger AeroTank Mega to play around with. My dad is interested, but I'm going to get a few different setups for him to try and see what he likes. Being that he lives in Mexico for about half the year, he'll need to be able to quick swap coils and such, so I can either build him some nice coils for in it or if he is happy with the 1.5 or 2 ohm coils I'll just pick him up some of those. Still unsure which kind of mod he's going to like, since he's used to smoking cigarettes I'm sure he'll hate everything because they are too big and heavy.

"Big and heavy" is exactly why my dad won't get into it... He's a pack a day smoker. He wants something he can hold like a cig... Smh.

Thanks man, I really appreciate the tip.

I will have to try these two brands... Flavors sound awesome! Next order, they shall be mine. Now I kinda wish I hadn't placed this MBV order, lol. At least I ordered flavors I wanted to try the first time I ordered from them. So I will likely feel satisfied and be more inclined to want to order elsewhere and try something new.

Going to build my Fogger v4 tomorrow. Wish me luck!

These juices are more expensive though. Way more. MBV is great if you're trying up budget yourself right now before your child is born. Blue collar vapors (to my knowledge) is only available in Cincinnati shops, but I may be able to convince them into doing online orders soon they're too good not to.

Good luck, I hate building mine. The posts are a bitch to get two wires on correctly. Look up the video by "suck my mod" to see how to build it correctly.

I have the same problem trying to get my dad to vape. That and he doesn't understand it or get the same sensation I guess.

You're totally right about needing to budget myself. But I'd like to start trying some other things. That's why I picked up the one GWAR flavor with this order. Hopefully you're able to talk them into it and I can try it out.

I have actually already watched Suck My Mod's Fogger v4 build video twice now, haha. Want to be super sure I know what I'm doing before I actually do it. The posts do seem like a bitch compared to just having the holes. Poor choice, IMO. But I'll deal with it.

Incomming Vape Mail….. Ebay Vape Happy

12x12 of 325x325 ss mesh - Stainless Steel Mesh #500,400,350,325,300, and 200 W/Free Bonus A1 Kanthal Wire!

UPDATED Aspire Nautilus Dual Coil BDC Replacement Coils 5 pack NEWEST VERSION

GENUINE ASPIRE NAUTILUS PYREX GLASS CLEAROMIZER AUTHENTIC Adjustable Airflow

~ 50ft 22g - Kanthal A1 Resistance Wire AWG 22 24 26 28 30 32 34 Gauge 100ft Lengths

~ 50ft 24g Kanthal A1 Resistance Wire AWG 22 24 26 28 30 32 34 Gauge 50ft , 100ft Lengths

~ 50ft 26g Kanthal A1 Resistance Wire AWG 22 24 26 28 30 32 34 Gauge 50ft , 100ft Lengths

~ 50ft 28g Kanthal A1 Resistance Wire AWG 22 24 26 28 30 32 34 Gauge 50ft , 100ft Lengths

~ 50ft 30g Kanthal A1 Resistance Wire AWG 22 24 26 28 30 32 34 Gauge 50ft , 100ft Lengths

~ 50ft 32g Kanthal A1 Resistance Wire AWG 22 24 26 28 30 32 34 Gauge 50ft , 100ft Lengths

~ 50ft 34g Kanthal A1 Resistance Wire AWG 22 24 26 28 30 32 34 Gauge 50ft , 100ft Lengths

~ 2 orders of 2x SONY US18650VTC4 HIGH DRAIN IMR 30A Rechargeable Li-ion 18650 Battery 2100mAh

Jet Torch Lighter 1300 C / 2500 Degrees F Adjustable Butane Flame Shop Repairs

Graham CelluCotton Beauty Coil 40FT 100% Cotton 42251 (BEST COTTON EVER USED!)

Order total - 110.96

Vape Mail Received -

New Authentic DNA 30 Hana Modz Box Mod   -----   Black Hana Box Cloupor DNA 30 Mod

Authentic Tohb Atty 

Authentic Russian 91 

Nemisis Mech Mod Sterling Silver Plated Edition ( can't wait for the tarnish to kick in )

Edited by Addison Roberts

Mount Baker Vapor order came in today!

-GWAR Jizmoglobin, 50/50, 0mg nic
-Hawk Sauce, Max VG, 3mg nic, 2x flavor shots
-Thug Juice, Max VG, 3mg nic, 2x flavor shots
-Apple Rings, Max VG, 3mg nic, 2x flavor shots

And two freebies!
-Cinnamon Roll, Max VG, 3mg nic
-Dutch Apple Pie, 50/50, 0mg nic

Oh, and this past Saturday I received the Vapelyfe drip tip, courtesy of Cody on here. Very awesome of him. I'm using it on my Atty v2 and loving it!

I actually didn't see the coupler when I bought it so I sent it back ): I thought I was getting a bad ass deal but guess not…. I just purchased a new Hana Modz off juice junkies which should be here in the next few days… Only downside is…. Its used… But hey nothings wrong with that!

Chreees hows that GWAR Jizmoglobin tasting? I was really curious about that flavor and what it tastes like

Either today or tomorrow my Smoktech Aro 2 Pyrex clearomizer and Smoktech Aro 900mAh battery coming in. Both in stainless steel. Can't wait!
  • Upvote 1

I actually didn't see the coupler when I bought it so I sent it back ): I thought I was getting a bad ass deal but guess not…. I just purchased a new Hana Modz off juice junkies which should be here in the next few days… Only downside is…. Its used… But hey nothings wrong with that!

Chreees hows that GWAR Jizmoglobin tasting? I was really curious about that flavor and what it tastes like

Haven't tasted it yet, as I'm trying to burn through this ~5ml or so of Hawk Sauce that is currently in my Fogger v4, but it smells fucking amazing. Seriously, I could smell it before I even opened the package! It was even sealed in a huge prescription-like medicine bottle, and it still dominated the whole package smell-wise. I'm probably going to try it tomorrow once I fix the coil I messed up on my Atty v2.

Either today or tomorrow my Smoktech Aro 2 Pyrex clearomizer and Smoktech Aro 900mAh battery coming in. Both in stainless steel. Can't wait!

Awesome! Let us know if you need any help with anything and how it's working!