Help Out A Local Shop In Need- Vape Kings

Chreees

Okay, so the local shop near my work is pretty awesome. The couple who run it are super nice and have gone above and beyond to make me a satisfied customer.

Well, I just found out the other day that they have suffered a tragedy- Their house burned down. They lost their family dog, along with everything else. Thankfully, they and their kid are okay.

So I started trying to think of ways to help them... I am going to try to mostly buy juices from them, as much as I can, to help out their business. Additionally, I'm going to run a free ad in the newspaper I work for, to hopefully amp up their business from the locals.

Since they have an online site and will ship out juices, I figured I'd come to Hookah Forum for help as well. They make awesome juices, and have some really interesting custom flavors (including all the variants of Mtn Dew pretty much- they need to do Baja Blast though!). They make them all there in the shop, and can mix it any way you want. I have found to emulate a hookah-like experience, ordering it 80VG/20PG, 3mg nicotine, and extra flavoring hits the spot. It's all I've been vaping lately. Caramel Frappe and Root Beer Float are my top two favs, followed closely by Pina Colada. I gotta go back and get Gummy Worm, as it's really good as well (I tried it there but did not get it).

Anyway, these folks need all the help they can get, and I figured supporting their business is the best and easiest way to do that! They deserve it, as they are the ONLY local shop around me that has gone as far out of their way as they have to make sure I'm happy.

Thanks for your support,

Chris

Vape Kings site: http://www.ejuicevapekings.com/products

Vape Kings FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Vape-Kings/543224932441970?ref=br_tf