Dripper Tank

Just bought this a few days ago to try out a smaller drip tank. Its a single coil drip tank that works great. Its orings are a little loose and has a little wiggle but it works fine. Maybe add another oring or rig it so its snug. I drilled out the hole a little bigger to my liking (a lot of smoke and a mouthful of flavor). No coils, kanthal, or wick included. Drip tank only. 10.00 shipped

I used it on my Itaste 134 and 134 mini. I built up to a 2.4ohm coil and it got scary hot. I vaped it at around 16 watts on my hana dna20 and i honestly couldn't tell a difference between that and my russian dripper… I wasn't told a brand when I purchased it for 19.00 from my local smoke shop so I assumed it was china. Even though they are basically the same I still use my russian because it has a bigger building deck and can take more coils and cotton. You get 3 really big hits then you have to drip again but maybe using cotton instead of the wick will add more cape. GREAT FOR SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO START DRIPPING!!!

10.00 shipped - USA ONLY - Canada shipping will cost more

Please note: If you are vaping on a Itaste 134 or a regular vw mod such as mvp and a cool fire you will have to make sure you don't exceed the maximum ohm for that mod. It can damage your mod, explode you battery, or cause a fire hazard. 

I will upload pictures in comments. I would say its about 1-1/2" tall x 1/2" wide 

I believe it's made out of aluminum and free first class 1-5 days or for extra 3.00 I can priority it to you. 

Edited by Addison Roberts

• 5 months later...